-
Re: I need a cigarette
Knightley!! Wow, haven't talked to you in awhile!! Hope life's going great for ya. :) *hugs* Greetings aside, your poem--I loved the metaphorical imagery you used. I got that "brainflash" ...
Sep 11, 2009 -
Re: Love is a Leap
Hey Knightly! Boy, it's nice to read an uplifting poem! And, for the record, I love your inspiration--Kate and Leopold was an absolutely amazing movie. :) But! Time for your ...
May 26, 2009 -
Re: 19 minutes by Jodi Picoult
Judy Picoult is a MAGNIFICENT author. Her stories are so real! I adored Nineteen Minutes; it was one of those books that actually stayed with me. My Sister's Keeper is ...
May 26, 2009 -
Re: Any good books I can try?
Hey there! Well, it's summer, and yay! Time to read! :) So, you simply HAVE to read Gone with the Wind by Margaret Mitchell. It's an essential to every writer's ...
May 26, 2009 -
Re: The Ballad of Tommy Tucker
I'm thinking more Narrative Poetry... Also, this really made me think of "The Devil Went Down to Georgia." lol I'm not quite sure if it was meant that way? Okay, ...
Apr 27, 2009 -
Re: Russian Roulette
This was a really good piece! Haunting, all that jazz. It drew me in, definitely. However, I'd like to see it expanded, especially your characters. You've laid the groundwork for ...
Mar 28, 2009 -
Re: Lolita
I read it about a year ago, and it left me astounded. There's only a few books I've been quite so enthralled with, such as Rebecca by Daphne du Maurier ...
Mar 27, 2009 -
Re: Rot
Hmmm...I'm not sure about this poem. It's awfully depressing. :P No, that's the reason I'm "not sure." I me, at least, the language is a bit convoluted. You also had ...
Feb 22, 2009 -
Re: Duality
First off, what's up babe? lol 'member that? :) *hugs* Haven't talked to you for awhile! Hmm..nice start. Intriguing. I want to know what happens to John and Rachel and ...
Feb 21, 2009 -
Re: 42 (edited)
Hi there, Moo! That was a cute story. :) Although the idea wasn't totally original (boy + girl in middle/high school, best friends, realize they're in love, hearts race, love ...
Feb 21, 2009 -
Re: Visionary
Hi Galerius! I haven't been on YWS for awhile, so I thought I'd send you a belated welcome. So, WELCOME TO YWS!!! *throws banners and balloons and whatnot* Now, to ...
Nov 14, 2008 -
Re: Falling for Jake
Hi there! I really liked your beginning and your narrator's voice. It was very Bella-esque (we all do tend to imitate the writers we like ^_^), but it still kept ...
Nov 14, 2008 -
Re: Destiny
Hey, nice story. It seemed like you were telling your readers exactly what happened instead of showing them, though. For example: Demitri was also a vampire and he and Alex ...
Aug 31, 2008 -
Re: A Titleless Story (2)
Hey! Cute story, and I really enjoyed reading it. Unfortunately, I don't think your premise will work. As far as I know, it's allowed for people to marry if they're ...
Aug 24, 2008 -
Re: --
Hi there! I really liked your poem. You use enchanting language that engages the reader immediately and you have some very beautiful descriptions. The theme overall seemed to me that ...
Aug 18, 2008
