User avatar

Whatsarahsaid

  • Poetry » Narrative, General Re: Little Girl

    I liked this, but it was too long and very obvious how it was going to end. If you wanted to shock the reader in a climax, you should shorten ...

    Dec 17, 2005
  • Poetry » Narrative, General Re: Stamps of Upside Down

    Well actually, I'm sure I'm breaking a rule or too.....

    Dec 15, 2005
  • Short Story » Romantic, General Re: Balcony

    Thank you again Snoink, and many thanks to Hope as well. I actually cringe when I read this now., all those grammatical errors! Well anyway, my first attempt of a ...

    Dec 15, 2005
  • Poetry » Narrative, General Re: Stamps of Upside Down

    Amazing. I can scarcely type, this is the best thing I have read in sometime. You are everthing I could hope to be... Love your style. "he kissed her with ...

    Dec 7, 2005
  • Poetry » Narrative, General Re: I'm back, Two poems I wrote while ill.

    Thanks Matt.

    Nov 18, 2005
  • Poetry » Narrative, General Re: Flesh Ocean

    Interesting the way you used the ocean. I found the structure quite effective, good use of metaphors.

    Nov 16, 2005
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: Prada on concrete

    That's exactly why I chose that imagery. I also used "Prada on concrete" because it's the comparison of something lovely and something urbanised and grimy. Is that pretentious?

    Sep 28, 2005
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: Prada on concrete

    Ok she is a prostitute.

    Sep 27, 2005
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: My very weird poem ( slightly adult)

    Thank- you all for the comments, good or bad I'm glad you gave me your honest opinions. I actually don't particulary like this poem, It came to me while I ...

    Sep 25, 2005
  • Short Story » General, General Re: Snoink is a 40 year old man...

    He hee great irony. I love black humour!

    Sep 21, 2005
  • Short Story » General, General Re: Jack - Writing Challenge 9/5

    Totally understanderble why that won.. Well Done yet again Snoink AliceXx

    Sep 14, 2005


I always knew that deep down in every human heart, there is mercy and generosity. No one is born hating another person because of the color of his skin, or his background, or his religion. People must learn to hate, and if they can learn to hate, they can be taught to love, for love comes more naturally to the human heart than its opposite.
— Nelson Mandela, Long Walk to Freedom