User avatar

Way2Dawn

  • Poetry » Narrative, General Re: Sand

    Great in this piece it has a bit of emotion and a lot of creativity. The flow this is a bit bumpy along te way but has hit all the ...

    Jun 27, 2010
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: Confused

    Nice poem sweet yet a bit too short. The title fits the poem great! I'm completely confused lol! However the rhymes where smooth and went well with what you were ...

    Jun 27, 2010
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: Rain

    Great poem short and to the point. You describe the rain as it is a part of you as any feeling. The rain my mask your tears but when its ...

    Jun 27, 2010
  • Poetry » Narrative, General Re: Chess

    Nice poem regarding an age old game, yet I can't help but to feel something much deeper then a game of strategy. Nevertheless the flow of the poem was smooth ...

    Jun 27, 2010
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: Tonight

    Sweet and lovely to say the lest. I have to tip my hat to you and keep it removed writing this review all in respect for your friend that has ...

    Jun 27, 2010
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: I want the Chaos

    Life of danger and chaos? I might have went another way, Though I have to agree that chaos and pain may not be the best way to live but it ...

    Jun 27, 2010
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Hope

    quite a amazing poem best short work Ive read in a while as well. Hope is something that should be held on to cause' in the end its all we ...

    Jun 27, 2010
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: I Am The Face In The Crowd

    Though your name seems to betray this piece (should this be a bio-poem) I really like this it feels like a character model from a compelling story. I like that ...

    Jun 27, 2010
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Who I am

    Great work on your bio-poem (if this does indeed run parallel to your life). Fine writing I can't imagine writing a poem about myself not that I'm conceded. Just it ...

    Jun 27, 2010
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: Leaving

    I see way you put this piece in the 'other poetry' section, yet the originality of your work its possibly the greatest beauty in your writing! Minor flaws do not ...

    Jun 27, 2010
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Rhyme Scheme

    Lol nice job on this very creative and original. It drew my attention by the tittle and didn't let go until the last comment. Nice way of thinking outside the ...

    Jun 27, 2010
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Forgive and Forget

    Nice work and bit short, yet nevertheless it was well written. People do have a tendency to, well to be frank, suck! However, should you be able to forgive them ...

    Jun 27, 2010
  • Poetry » Narrative, General Re: Of A Rose

    Nice poem especially due to the fact that this is your first. Im not too big on poems, yet I can feel the emotion in thought put into this piece ...

    Jun 27, 2010
  • Short Story » Action / Adventure, General Re: A Promise is a Death Threat [edited]

    I like it a lot actually and find myself wanting to read more. I believe that the best way to get a reader to enjoy your work is to get ...

    Jun 27, 2010
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Who am I?

    Quite excellent work on this piece emotion and I feel that its true (meaning that you wrote this about yourself). This bio-poem was a bit dark in its own light ...

    Jun 27, 2010


*Sad football bagpipes*
— DougalOfBiscuits