User avatar

WanderlustStardust

oof

  • Novel / Chapter » Fanfiction, General Re: Welcome Home - Chapter 2

    @KatjaDawn @Mmellowme @AnneTaylor @imaginer2018 @TheBlueCat @woahhitherepal @Saruka @nightmarenoodles @LJF @SpaceSnickerdoodle @neptune @saentiel @emolemon @Kanome @nightmarenoodles @SpecialClodChild

    Mar 17, 2018
  • Novel / Chapter » Fanfiction, General Re: Welcome Home - Chapter 1

    asdfghjkl; thank you!! I guess yeah, the Doctor Who bit is confusing, but it's gonna be worth it in the end. I hope people will grow close to Thirteen (The ...

    Mar 17, 2018
  • Short Story » Realistic, Dramatic Re: Scarred Rainbow

    caps lock is FUN

    Mar 16, 2018
  • Short Story » Realistic, Dramatic Re: Scarred Rainbow

    WOAH OMG FFGYHBADJFHDUFJNDFF I CAN'T DO A REVIEW RIGHT NOW (welcome home is calling ;w;) BUT I WILL WHEN I GET HOME AT LIKE MIDNIGHT TONIGHT AAAAAA THIS IS SO ...

    Mar 16, 2018
  • Novel / Chapter » Fanfiction, General Re: Welcome Home - Chapter 1

    @KatjaDawn @Mmellowme @AnneTaylor @imaginer2018 @TheBlueCat @woahhitherepal @Saruka @nightmarenoodles @LJF @SpaceSnickerdoodle @neptune @saentiel @emolemon I just realized I spelled legend wrong in th

    Mar 9, 2018
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: getting over a presentation got me like

    Guzma is just like,, I U N D E R S T A N D Y O U

    Feb 14, 2018
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: getting over a presentation got me like

    @KatjaDawn @Mmellowme @AnneTaylor @imaginer2018 @TheBlueCat @woahhitherepal @Saruka @nightmarenoodles @LJF @SpaceSnickerdoodle @neptune @saentiel @emolemon Hey I made another thing I guess

    Feb 14, 2018
  • Other » General, General Re: "Just Be You" - Love and Literature Writing Contest

    @KatjaDawn @Mmellowme @AnneTaylor @imaginer2018 @TheBlueCat @woahhitherepal @Saruka @nightmarenoodles @LJF @SpaceSnickerdoodle @neptune @saentiel @emolemon Heyo guess who wrote another thing

    Feb 9, 2018
  • Short Story » Science Fiction, General Re: Thought Process

    @KatjaDawn @Mmellowme @AnneTaylor @imaginer2018 @TheBlueCat @woahhitherepal @Saruka @nightmarenoodles @LJF @SpaceSnickerdoodle @neptune @saentiel @emolemon Take a look at this please

    Feb 7, 2018
  • Other » Romantic, Fanfiction Re: Dear You

    Feb 4, 2018
  • Poetry » Humor, Romantic Re: true love

    Beauty in its most peak, refined form

    Jan 31, 2018
  • Other » Romantic, Fanfiction Re: Dear You

    Aaa thank you guys so much for all the support on this!!

    Jan 31, 2018
  • Other » Romantic, Fanfiction Re: Dear You

    %u2764%uFE0F thank you!! I really appreciate this review omg I never saw my words as music, but yes, I guess you%u2019re right; this is a piece being performed, and my ...

    Jan 31, 2018
  • Other » Romantic, Fanfiction Re: Dear You

    Aaa thank you! And yeah, the wings/dancing thing was a little unclear haha I did write this when I was sad and just wanted to get my feelings out so,, ...

    Jan 31, 2018
  • Other » Romantic, Fanfiction Re: Dear You

    %u2764%uFE0F%u2764%uFE0F Yes I wrote this about him aaaa He%u2019s so adorable and so hated by the rest of the world and it breaks my heart(s)

    Jan 31, 2018


the only theft here is of decency when carina decided to rob me of my pride and put me on a banana
— veeren