User avatar

VioletJune

  • Short Story » General, General Re: Jump *edited*

    It was OK, and I liked it, but it felt like a kid wrote it, like you didn't know how to explain everything in the write way.

    Apr 15, 2010
  • Short Story » General, General Re: I Never Should Have Followed

    I liked it but it was a little rough, it seemed like you repeated ideas over and over.

    Apr 15, 2010
  • Short Story » General, General Re: Analogous Souls-Part One

    Oh my God this is so sad :( I feel like crying but that's a good thing because that means your that good of a writer haha, nice work.

    Apr 15, 2010
  • Short Story » General, General Re: POV of Girl in Chemisty Class

    Wow! Pure geinus lol. I loved it and was laughing really hard near the end because that's happened to me :?

    Apr 15, 2010
  • Lyrics » General, General Re: Us Pirates We're Hardcore ( a Tik Tok by Ke$ha parody)

    Hahahahah you're a genius, I am in awe of your raw brilliancy. *Gets down and bows*

    Apr 7, 2010
  • Novel / Chapter » General, General Re: the new kid - 1/2 chap 1

    I really want to know how old Jared is haha, because as soon as I started reading it i got the impression he was in fourth or fifth grade but ...

    Apr 6, 2010
  • Novel / Chapter » General, General Re: Story Currently Untitled-Chapter 1

    Very interesting plot but I found that you repeated ideas a lot, just try to rephrase a few things and you should be fine.

    Apr 6, 2010
  • Short Story » General, General Re: Lorelei

    Yes haha I want more too, I like how robbing the jewelry store or whatever doesn't freak her out but she is kinda consumed by the bacteria and grim from ...

    Apr 2, 2010
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Thou Dost Not Compute

    This poem seems really perfect to me, all the symbolism you used matched up exactly to what you were describing and I didn't want it to end :)

    Apr 2, 2010
  • Short Story » General, General Re: How the Cat Got His Whiskers-An Original Folktale

    I think you really used your imagination on this piece, it flows pretty smoothly and is an entertaining read I only found a couple typos, nice work.

    Apr 2, 2010
  • Short Story » General, General Re: Clear Vision

    Hmmm I guess around fouteen and up? Lol I'm not sure.

    Apr 2, 2010
  • Short Story » General, General Re: Cold

    Haha ah man you are really funny, like you seriously just brightened my day. I don't like when people just tell you things like good job! Love your writing! Your ...

    Apr 2, 2010
  • Short Story » General, General Re: The death of the Sun

    I like it! Ha ha i think it's cute and I want to read more :)

    Apr 2, 2010
  • Short Story » General, General Re: White Horse (One-Shot)

    Yes, the Taylor Swift lyrics did make it kinda cheesy but I've seen this happen to people I know hundreds of times and I like the way you portrayed the ...

    Apr 2, 2010
  • Short Story » General, General Re: New Year's Eve

    Thanks ha ha I appreciate your comments :)

    Apr 2, 2010


Poetry lies its way to the truth.
— John Ciardi