User avatar

Veritas

  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: The stranger

    Isn't it strange how the compliments of a complete stranger can mean more than a compliment from a friend? However weird it is, it's true. Strangers like the people here ...

    Jul 8, 2011
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: Rose Petal Liquid

    Morbidly beautiful, beautifully morbid...I really can't decide but i know it was great! Had tears in my eyes by the end. The whole broken-hearted thing is so cliche and I ...

    Jul 8, 2011
  • Novel / Chapter » Action / Adventure, General Re: Nameless

    Wow, that got better and better as I went along. So let me get this straight: humans hate elves, humans are killing elves, humans are going to march to some ...

    Jul 8, 2011
  • Other » General, General Re: To see through me.

    Hey there! I think you did a really good job with this. The description was topnotch. I wrote a poem about the moon (random one night could see it from ...

    Jul 8, 2011
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: Simplicity at it's finest.

    The poem is a simple as the content suggests and I applaud you for that! I once read a poem called Simple that was at least three pages long...yeah, that ...

    Jul 8, 2011
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Frogskin

    It's very cute and very simpleminded, just like a little girl holding a frog. It's nothing short of perfect for me. I love how you dropped capitalization as it added ...

    Jul 7, 2011
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: What Do You Admire?

    Didn't really make much sense to me. I agree with the other two people above about how it went downhill. I really was interested for about the first three lines ...

    Jul 7, 2011
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Dancing Among Dreams

    This actually really great. It's imagery and simple descriptions are very fitting. However, I think you should refine it and cut off the rough edges. cut out all the things ...

    Jul 7, 2011
  • Short Story » Fantasy, General Re: Odin

    It was interesting a kept me entertained to be sure. I'm not really qualified to critique it, though. I have a habit of writing fantasy but it also turns out ...

    Jul 7, 2011
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: Taking Chances

    Hey that was really good! I agree with the person who said it was like linkin park. Awesome band. Very cool lyrics! I'd buy the song :) The only thing ...

    Jul 7, 2011
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Birds of writers block

    This is very clever and very cute. I think we can all relate to this: Our little muses are like birds and the only way for them to be clear ...

    Jul 7, 2011
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Waiting On a Moment

    Wow, this was very very good! Ehh...it's late at night, my mind is fried. Can't really say more than it's super good! The description was cool and kept me going ...

    Jul 7, 2011
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Suffocating

    "Young Cjscoot has turned the world of poetry upside down with a little piece of guenius she has called Sufocating. Become entranced as her words blend and flow as smoothly ...

    Jul 7, 2011
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: alone

    I think I'll have a little fun writing this review. Let's try an offical review for the back of a book. *clears throat* "Young poet Artemis has brought an age-old ...

    Jul 7, 2011
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Adorned Lies

    I absolutely love the fact that a lie is described as a beautiful ribbon. It's lacy and deceiving. Nothing but an adorned lie. I think it's brilliant. Your words are ...

    Jul 6, 2011


If I loved you less, I might be able to talk about it more.
— Jane Austen