-
Re: Essence
Very well put together. Not many people can pull off doing work this short. You have a very strong sense of language One of the advantages of having a short ...
Jul 29, 2009 -
Re: My Skin
Love this. I can definitely see why you do. You inject so much emotion into your writing, It is a really important skill to have. The writing is very graphic, ...
Jul 28, 2009 -
Re: The Telephone Call
This is really good. You capture that uncertain feeling you often get in a relationship perfectly. There are lots of mixed emotions, love ,loss etc A lot of people that ...
Jul 24, 2009 -
Re: Edward and Bella
Trying to make fan fiction your own is hard , but you pull it off. Not much is explained in this chapter, try and put some more in your next ...
Jul 24, 2009 -
Re: This Thing Called Love
Poetry is hard enougth, but making everything ryme and also sound great is very hard to do. But you can improve on some things. Add some more dementions to it ...
Jul 24, 2009 -
Re: The Story of an Elevator
Sounds like a horrible experiance, glad you got out of it. This could have easily been described very cliched like, but this feels fresh and unique. there are a couple ...
Jul 24, 2009 -
Re: peppermint whispers (16+)
This is great, I love stories like this, that show a not so noble act through the eyes of the person commiting it. There is a underlyning innocence in the ...
Jul 24, 2009 -
Re: The Life Of A Writer
This is definitely a very different kind of work, I think a lot of people, especially on this site can relate to this. making the writers block and the muse ...
Jul 24, 2009 -
Re: Campfire Love Song
The title origianaly turned me off this, becauce it sounded very one note and flat. But when I read it I found that It has a lot of personality, and ...
Jul 24, 2009 -
Re: A Tribute to Michael Jackson
I have not read many personal articles on Michael Jackson's death- and none written in a young persons point of view. He oviosly ment a lot to you as he ...
Jul 24, 2009 -
Re: Round Like The Moon (1)
I really enjoyed this. the story i believe is about a girl doing something she will later very much regret, but also about her losing her innocence. the story has ...
Jul 23, 2009 -
Re: Haikus
This is really good, It must be hard to make an image in three lines. I noticed that they are all connected to nature, is this intentional? My favorite is ...
Jun 22, 2009
