User avatar

VeraWinters

  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: Friend Turned Foe

    Hm I'm not really feeling this. It's OK but it could be a lot better. It feels like you have spent 25 lines complaining about some one for being mean ...

    Aug 30, 2009
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: Deleted

    Hm. This is a interesting peice. The good It dose not feel silly. And It is often common with these kind of gothic devil and hell works A really good ...

    Aug 25, 2009
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: Him

    Hm. I'm not hugely into this. It's kind of the average, the concept- boy meets girl, they fall in love, save each other, mean the world to each other, blah, ...

    Aug 17, 2009
  • Short Story » General, General Re: Echoes

    Wow a really good piece The good Your use of language, it's figurative and beautiful, that was my favorite part of this piece. Texture: I read this piece 4 times ...

    Aug 16, 2009
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: A Splendid Agony

    Very nice. But there are a couple of problems. The first paragraph is all happy, but then you start talking about corruption and condoms, it's a bit confusing. Secondly, it ...

    Aug 11, 2009
  • Article / Essay » General, General Re: Bus Stop

    You seem to have made a boring event interesting, it's a great skill to have. It feels a little long in places, i believe a bit could be cut out, ...

    Aug 10, 2009
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: in the bathroom, early morning

    hm, I don't really understand what this is about. I think it might be A maid starting her morning because of her last line but I can't be sure. You ...

    Aug 10, 2009
  • Article / Essay » General, General Re: The day my world collapsed

    wow. This is a powerful story, the first hand perspective really gives intensity to it. It makes me scared to go through parks at night. I like the fact that ...

    Aug 9, 2009
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: Interstellar Highway

    I really like this. The good:\ You use you're words sparingly , like every one was chosen special, it makes the work feel sacred and special. A lot of the ...

    Aug 9, 2009
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: March

    I like this, but it leaves a lot of unanswered Questions You talk a lot about march. and how bad march is but what happened in march, that bothered me ...

    Aug 8, 2009
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Daddy's Not Here

    I really like this. Children always depend on the parents so much, but sometimes parents don't return the favor. It's good to see someone use this idea in a poem. ...

    Aug 2, 2009
  • Poetry » Narrative, General Re: Beauty is a Beast

    love this, I was waiting for someone to tell a story through anger against fairy tales. Well Done There are lots of very inspiring and interesting lines but my favourite ...

    Aug 1, 2009
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: Harrowing Homes

    Trying to address the issues of the blind spots in society is hard to tackle, and you pulled it off. The piece is very honest but not brutally so, and ...

    Jul 30, 2009
  • Article / Essay » Review, General Re: No Country for Old Men / The Road

    I love No Country for old men. Although I thought It was the scariest movie I have seen in a very long time. I can see why it won all ...

    Jul 29, 2009
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: A Lesson in Dying

    Oh, very graphic, very amazing. There is a lot of anger and strength in this piece, the event is captured very well There are a couple of things that could ...

    Jul 29, 2009


If you are tired remember it's a sign that you haven't expired
— fatherfig