User avatar

VeraWinters

  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: On the Inside

    First Id like to say that there are a lot of pieces out there like this. Sort of "poor little rich girl" pieces that try and make the reader feel ...

    Apr 4, 2010
  • Lyrics » General, General Re: Uncontrollable Pain

    Hi there. I would firstly like to say that you could probably related to every teenage girl (Including me) in the world with this feeling that the world is ending ...

    Oct 25, 2009
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: Deleted

    Hi this is good. This is a often talked about character. That is not swayed and effected by anything and just does there own thing. Because this type of character ...

    Oct 13, 2009
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: Australia

    I really like this. I am quite picky when it comes to love poetry, I find it often gets tedious but i really like this one. Since this is based ...

    Oct 10, 2009
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Baqiyyah's Lilies

    Hi Snoink. this is an interesting piece, It's a interesting way to write about a break up. The first stanza was a bit out of touch with the rest of ...

    Oct 5, 2009
  • Other » General, General Re: The Graveyard

    Nice. Is this a true story, If it is it must have been very scary for you. grave yards at night *shudder*. Anyway, onto the This is a extra ordinary ...

    Oct 4, 2009
  • Lyrics » General, General Re: Ruined

    Hi there. This is good. You get your message along well. You have a good sense of rhythm and a very nice flow. Flow is really important in lyrics. Some ...

    Oct 4, 2009
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: Tender Mourning

    Hi there. I'm not a huge fan to be honest. I do not really get it. A lot of lovely figurative language but the point is not there. I dare ...

    Oct 3, 2009
  • Short Story » General, General Re: Cara's Funeral

    Good. I like this. I feel that it more belongs in fan fiction. Nice writing, it i very detailed and observant, good job. I have never been to a funeral ...

    Oct 1, 2009
  • Script » General, General Re: My Truth

    Love this. I'm a sucker for these relationship pieces, when you put people in difficult situations and see how they react. This is done in a extraordinary amount of detail ...

    Oct 1, 2009
  • Script » General, General Re: deleated

    ouch, ultra feminest I enjoyed it though. Nice freah rant with a good flow. Niced drama build at the end, i wanted more of it. This is a very teenage ...

    Oct 1, 2009
  • Lyrics » General, General Re: Sin

    wow. This is a very dark and kind of depressing song. although I believe you should write what is good for you this would be not be very commercial. I ...

    Sep 21, 2009
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: Wild Roses

    Good, really good You really have whimsical writing down, and your very good at creating an atmosphere and world a reader can visit. really well done Story wise it is ...

    Sep 19, 2009
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Car Hugs

    Hm, this is interesting. In a way it's a bit of a cliched love poem, It really sucks when your trying to write love poetry because most aspects are kind ...

    Sep 17, 2009
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: Your Heart, My Home...

    Hm, pretty good. I really like the flow. It practically rolls on my tongue. But some of the lines feel a little unnecessary. Like Or the seven skies blazing blue, ...

    Aug 31, 2009


'Hush, hush!' I whispered; 'people can have many cousins and of all sorts, Miss Cathy, without being any the worse for it; only they needn't keep their company, if they be disagreeable and bad.
— Emily Bronte, Wuthering Heights