User avatar

VegasLights

Queen of Disaster

  • Poetry » Culture, Health Re: ED Culture

    Thank you so much and I suffer too!

    May 16, 2020
  • Poetry » Culture, Health Re: ED Culture

    Thank you so much for your response! I%u2019m definitely going to check out that poem and figure out how to incorporate those notes into my poem.

    May 15, 2020
  • Poetry » Culture, Health Re: ED Culture

    Thank you! It%u2019s something that I struggle with and I wanted to write about it

    May 14, 2020
  • Poetry » General, General Re: The Thought

    sorry for the typos! I was writing in a bit of a rush...

    Feb 1, 2018
  • Poetry » Health, General Re: Thick, black lungs

    Aww, thank you!!

    Jan 24, 2018
  • Poetry » Literature, Realistic Re: The Swan Goddess

    BEAUTIFUL

    Dec 19, 2017
  • Article / Essay » Realistic, Health Re: Picasso Idealizations

    Haha, I understand. Thank you! It was kind of a last minute title idea.

    Dec 8, 2017
  • Article / Essay » Realistic, Health Re: Picasso Idealizations

    Thanks for the review! If I'm being honest here I have an eating disorder too. So I thought it would be a good idea to bring into the light. If ...

    Dec 8, 2017
  • Poetry » Dramatic, Other Re: GaMe OvEr

    You're welcome. The show and book can get trigger warning by the way.

    Nov 22, 2017
  • Poetry » Dramatic, Other Re: GaMe OvEr

    The quotes are the ones in italics at the end of each stanza. Thanks!!

    Nov 22, 2017
  • Poetry » Dramatic, Other Re: GaMe OvEr

    Yeah, when I first started it wouldn't work for me. Thank you by the way!

    Nov 20, 2017
  • Poetry » Realistic, Other Re: Dear mama...

    If you ever need to talk about your step-father or just anything you can message me too

    Nov 4, 2017
  • Poetry » Romantic, Realistic Re: Yin Yang

    I edited it a little bit, but I will further work on it.

    Oct 15, 2017
  • Poetry » Dramatic, Realistic Re: The Pressure

    Thank you for the review!! I love the Supernatural feels by the way ;)

    Oct 14, 2017
  • Poetry » Dramatic, Realistic Re: The Pressure

    :) :)

    Oct 14, 2017


To answer before listening—that is folly and shame.
— Proverbs 18:13