User avatar

Vampy_Girl15

  • Short Story » Romantic, General Re: A touch of Chaos

    Well, I like the plot but this is too short to be a chapter. Now if this is only part of chapter one it's okay but I did find a ...

    May 12, 2008
  • Short Story » Romantic, General Re: First Kiss

    I liked the detail you put into this but it's a bit short. Maybe add something to the beginning. If this is just a short story then I like the ...

    May 8, 2008
  • Novel / Chapter » Romantic, General Re: Get over it my friend ch 2

    Well most people got the grammar mistakes I found. ^.^ I thought this went a little fast. Maybe stretch it out a bit with more discription. I got a little ...

    May 7, 2008
  • Novel / Chapter » Romantic, General Re: Untitled; Part 2

    The only mistakes I saw were a few typos. Nothing really big. Once you re-read it I'm sure you'll catch them. This is a good plot. I'm excited to read ...

    May 5, 2008
  • Short Story » Romantic, General Re: JUst Wondering...

    Whoa! I wasn't expecting the ending. This was great. It had lots of suspense. I also loved you vocabulary. :D I see the date you posted this was about 3 ...

    May 4, 2008
  • Novel / Chapter » Romantic, General Re: Meet vienna chapter 1 - part 2

    I loved this as much as part 1! Although this part tells you more about Vienna, but that's okay because this is all chapter 1. I'm liking Chase! I can ...

    May 4, 2008
  • Short Story » Romantic, General Re: Meet Vienna

    Yay! I like these kinds of stories! I would have done the same thing about Gavin. He was such a jerk! Okay putting that aside; I loved the detail you ...

    May 4, 2008
  • Novel / Chapter » Romantic, General Re: Get over it my friend ch 1

    All I really have to say is watch your grammar, spelling, and tenses. Sometimes you'll mix something up and it gets confusing. Next time you post just re-read it to ...

    May 3, 2008
  • Short Story » Romantic, General Re: Lost lovers(revised)

    It's a bit unrealistic. Why would she break up with him if she still loved him? And I don't think he'd be to happy with her if she just broke ...

    May 2, 2008
  • Novel / Chapter » Romantic, General Re: Keri's Love Chapter Three Part One

    Wow, lost of supense. I love it. I've been waiting for you to write more. :D I really like the fact that Cameron gets really protective in this. It shows ...

    May 2, 2008
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: The Forgotten

    I would have liked to see you use stanzas. Everyone else got all the mistakes I saw. The topic you picked is very original. I liked it. :D Keep writing. ...

    Apr 30, 2008
  • Short Story » Romantic, General Re: time to move on my friend

    All I really noticed was your spelling mistakes. Just check over stuff before you post it. USe spell check, that's what I do. Other than spelling I like this. :D ...

    Apr 30, 2008
  • Novel / Chapter » Action / Adventure, General Re: Chapter 2 of BC

    I don't think this should be a chapter by itself. It's too short. Maybe make it part of chapter 1 or part of chapter 2. It was good. I loved ...

    Apr 29, 2008
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Get back on the horse

    I liked the discripitve words you used. :D I'm a sucker for great vocaulary. I liked the message you were sending. Like Andrea said, it's something people relate to. Great ...

    Apr 28, 2008
  • Novel / Chapter » Romantic, General Re: Unloved- Chapter 2 Dilemma (edited)

    This is really the only thing I noticed: 'The last in its row, locker number 399 seemed different than normally.' It just doesn't sound right. Maybe say something like. 'The ...

    Apr 28, 2008


"Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind."
— Dr. Seuss