User avatar

Vampirewolf3

  • Short Story » Fanfiction, General Re: Warcraft III:The Mission of the Freelancers

    There are quite a bit of random symbols in your writing. What's up with that, huh? Huh?

    Nov 17, 2006
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: Secret Dwellers - Chapter 1

    She had cuts and bruises everywhere and her eyes were so dry from the fall that she didn’t want to open them. I don't see how eyes are dry from ...

    Nov 17, 2006
  • Short Story » Fantasy, General Re: Throne of Chaos

    Sure, I don't see why not. *Note: Changed some spelling/grammar errors*

    Nov 17, 2006
  • Short Story » Fantasy, General Re: Throne of Chaos

    Hunterzero is right. I looked it over, and I changed all the mistakes that I found. Thanks! :D

    Nov 16, 2006
  • Short Story » Fantasy, General Re: The Fallen Angel

    OK. Just one more thing. I like how the story is developed, but try putting more emphasis on Sarah's child-ish-ness.

    Nov 16, 2006
  • Short Story » General, General Re: Immortality's Price.

    Vampire stories are good. First person vampire stories are better. Do me a favor and write more. (It was impossible to find flaw in your writing.)

    Nov 16, 2006
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: First part

    The snow was blinding, wolf howled into the darkness from a distance, commemorating the return of Korin. Try "wolves."

    Nov 16, 2006
  • Short Story » Fantasy, General Re: Throne of Chaos

    I think that the only resemblance to a Zeus story would be the word "Titans." How do you think the descriptions could be "rephrased?"

    Nov 16, 2006
  • Short Story » Fantasy, General Re: The Fallen Angel

    Please accept my dearest apologies from the deepest of my heart...if it hasn't already been removed through surgical means and that I am currently living in a mirage.

    Nov 16, 2006
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: Towers of Souls

    Quite a long story! I loved it. However, I fail to imagine thieves banding together with militia...it's slightly too fantasy-ical.

    Nov 16, 2006
  • Short Story » Fantasy, General Re: The Fallen Angel

    Tricky, tricky. But still very, very good. when you do a conversation, the quotes are usually double quotes. Like this: " It's all up to you I guess, but just ...

    Nov 16, 2006
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: Part I

    Pretty good, just try to make the story slower (a bit). Running away from home doesn't go that quickly. I've never tried it, but I assume some thought goes in ...

    Nov 15, 2006
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: The Forgotten

    There is a dire need for commas in the entire story. Try breaking sentences up into smaller ones. Read all about it! Read all about it! Comma shortage hits city! ...

    Nov 15, 2006
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: The war path

    Friendly reminder : To make something italic , highlight it (or select it, whatever you call it), then hit the button at the top that says " i ."

    Nov 15, 2006
  • Short Story » Fantasy, General Re: Throne of Chaos

    This story is good, but plot and descriptions could be rephrased. How so?

    Nov 15, 2006


Perfect kindness acts without thinking of kindness.
— Lao Tse