User avatar

Upile

  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: HaRm YoU :(

    Thank you very much for your sweet reviews. Both. I won't let you down. xx Upile xx

    Feb 21, 2011
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: HaRm YoU :(

    hey there, thanx a lot. I know that 'I' thing is like one of my worst habits. I'm so touched by your comment, this poem came from somewhere deep within ...

    Feb 20, 2011
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: The Last Art

    hey there wow this is a very intellectual poem, well-written and it shows it took a lot of thought. It is very amazing and your expansive vocabularly really makes it ...

    Feb 20, 2011
  • Novel / Chapter » General, General Re: What I See Behind the Masquerade (Intro)

    hey there I'm confused a bit here. there are no grammatical mistakes but I'm confused because is it you talking or your character? i know sometimes both are one but ...

    Feb 20, 2011
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: That Night

    thank you very much for the encouragement.xx Upile xx

    Feb 20, 2011
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: That Night

    thank u very much!

    Feb 19, 2011
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: Sappy Love Poem

    I love this poem, not too long and not too short and very true. Anyone who has been in love can relate to the love hate situation. Its described perfectly ...

    Feb 19, 2011
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: Mary In The Rain

    wow your comment really made my day. i just wrote that poem an hour ago in ten minutes so there is a lot of improving to do but as soon ...

    Feb 19, 2011
  • Novel / Chapter » Historical Fiction, General Re: Ch 2: The Thorns Of A Rose

    You are welcome hun, any time for a talented writer!xx Upile xx

    Feb 19, 2011
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Don't You Love?

    thanks a lot. i tried my best to describe a player, you see experience truly is the best teacher. great review hun xx Upile xxx

    Feb 19, 2011
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Don't You Love?

    Thank u a lot hun!!!:)

    Feb 19, 2011
  • Short Story » General, General Re: The Fight

    hey Tear, well thanks a lot for that. Any criticism is good criticism so I support that. Thanks! Hopefully I can improve my grammatical mistakes, glad you liked it. x ...

    Feb 19, 2011
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: This is my life...

    wow, that is a very nice poem. a person reminiscing, how beautiful. I only noticed the 'sun' thing but other than that it was a great poem. Bravo! x Upile ...

    Feb 19, 2011
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: Smile!

    wow this poem is extra cute and it made me do exactly as it instructed smile . . That was super cute. Bravo hun, Keep it up! x Upile x

    Feb 19, 2011
  • Lyrics » General, General Re: Hated

    lyric poetry indeed. I like it, many have been through that dreaded stage when we feel rejected for the wrong we did. It is nicely put together and I think ...

    Feb 19, 2011


The only way of knowing a person is to love them without hope.
— Walter Benjamin