User avatar

TrulyDeviousAngel

  • Novel / Chapter » Teen Fiction, Horror Re: These Long Five Nights (Chapter 2 - Move)

    Alright, will do! I'll get to work on it right away!

    Apr 13, 2021
  • Novel / Chapter » Teen Fiction, Horror Re: These Long Five Nights (Chapter 1 - Shifts)

    Alright, thank you! I'll work on it as much as I can.

    Apr 13, 2021
  • Short Story » Teen Fiction, Romantic Re: Too Long

    Alright!

    Apr 12, 2021
  • Short Story » Teen Fiction, Romantic Re: Too Long

    Let me clear some things up... She is clingy. She is scared of losing the people she loves. She feels depressed when without the one she loves. This was technically ...

    Apr 9, 2021
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: Lokiverse

    This is just yes

    Apr 8, 2021
  • Novel / Chapter » Teen Fiction, Horror Re: These Long Five Nights (Chapter 2 - Move)

    Alright, thanks! I'll work on that!

    Apr 8, 2021
  • Lyrics » Lyrical, Horror Re: Afton (A Special Place in Hell)

    This is absolutely amazing! I honestly love this song. It really does fit the Afton family really well.

    Apr 7, 2021
  • Short Story » Historical Fiction, Literature Re: Junia

    Alright, sounds good to me! And you're welcome!

    Apr 7, 2021
  • Short Story » Teen Fiction, Science Fiction Re: The Wave

    Hey there, Angel here for a quick review, I think this story is actually pretty amazing. It was set up right, and it was very exciting and thrilling. I honestly ...

    Apr 6, 2021
  • Novel / Chapter » Teen Fiction, Horror Re: These Long Five Nights (Chapter 1 - Shifts)

    Ah, sorry! I missed that. I have actually been doing this in a google document, and I just copy and pasted... Must have been an error. Thanks for letting me ...

    Apr 6, 2021
  • Short Story » Historical Fiction, Literature Re: Junia

    Why does it keep doubling? I'm really sorry-

    Apr 6, 2021
  • Short Story » Historical Fiction, Literature Re: Junia

    Hey there, Angel here with a quick and short review, So, I absolutely loved the story! Honestly, my only complaint is that the story is a little long for a ...

    Apr 6, 2021
  • Short Story » Dramatic, Science Fiction Re: Dread

    Alright, I'll go check it out right now!

    Apr 6, 2021
  • Short Story » Dramatic, Science Fiction Re: Dread

    Note: This review has been deleted
    Heya, Angel here with a review, This was an amazing short story! While, even though it was a short story, I would have loved to see more. It was very ...

    Apr 6, 2021


Who overcomes by force, hath overcome but half his foe.
— John Milton (Poet)