User avatar

Transport222

Transport222

  • Script » Mystery / Suspense, Fantasy Re: Pree-Scene: The dark woods

    Thank you! I am just almost finished editing the next few scenes. I can see what you mean about Jane. I have a younger sister myself and I can see ...

    Nov 28, 2016
  • Script » Mystery / Suspense, Fantasy Re: Pree-Scene: The dark woods

    Thank you very much. I am currently in the process of editing the second scene... watch this space.

    Nov 28, 2016
  • Poetry » General, General Re: Happy Birthday YWS

    That's a great idea! who does not need a little bit of fun? It is YWS' birthday anyway! I'm not sure how to review this but is kind of sweet. ...

    Nov 14, 2016
  • Script » Mystery / Suspense, Fantasy Re: Pree-Scene: The dark woods

    Thanks for the review and I agree. I will write and publish more soon. [watch this space...]

    Oct 31, 2016
  • Short Story » General, General Re: Fear married my soul and I was not invited

    You too. (:

    Oct 31, 2016
  • Novel / Chapter » Action / Adventure, Dramatic Re: The System.

    Thanks! Sorry about the spelling mistakes but I am dyslexic and I spell things wrong all the time.

    Aug 14, 2016
  • Novel / Chapter » Action / Adventure, Dramatic Re: The System.

    Sorry but the % thing was meant to be a :D emoji.

    Aug 13, 2016
  • Novel / Chapter » Action / Adventure, Dramatic Re: The System.

    Thanks and I totally get the bit about the description!%uD83D%uDE04 Thanks!

    Aug 13, 2016
  • Poetry » Realistic, Realistic Re: Fighter

    Thanks!

    Aug 13, 2016
  • Other » Humor, Other Re: Top 100 Things We Say To Bae (written by seventh graders)

    That's funny and true.

    Aug 12, 2016
  • Other » Realistic, Other Re: Through my eyes...

    Thank you! So much!

    Aug 11, 2016
  • Other » Realistic, Other Re: Through my eyes...

    (:

    Aug 10, 2016
  • Article / Essay » Review, General Re: Good spy fic

    Aug 10, 2016
  • Other » Realistic, Other Re: Through my eyes...

    Thanks very much!!!

    Aug 10, 2016
  • Other » Realistic, Other Re: Through my eyes...

    Thanks for the review! That was really nice and i agree with you on making certain bits more descriptive! Thanks for the collaboration offer! I will keep it in mind ...

    Aug 10, 2016


In the winter months, snowstorms and rainfall in the Patagonian Ice Fields can drastically affect the landscape. Worsened by heavy winds, such storms can reduce visibility and lead to glacial calving, ice collapses, and avalanches. During these conditions, travel is not advised.
— The Documentarian