Random avatar

Tranquility

  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Losing the Talent to Write

    I'm not going to nitpick, I'm not saying there is nothing to nitpick, I'm afraid there is quite a bit :) , but all the same I won't, mostly cause ...

    Apr 28, 2010
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: A Kiss in Shape of a Shiver

    hello :) I have to say, I actually loved this poem...I often say that but this time I mean it. :) I also have to say that at first there ...

    Apr 28, 2010
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: For you

    just a quick reply...I really liked your poem! I have to admit some of the changes suggested would help it's flow but, just to argue, please don't take out the ...

    Apr 28, 2010
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Of fire and dreams (edited verson)

    Hey Well, first of all, I really loved your poem, although I will admit that I only liked it the third time I read it....I agree with Rosey on something ...

    Apr 25, 2010
  • Short Story » Fantasy, General Re: At the Edge of the World (2)

    Hi, :) Just read both of your chapters, even though I'm supposed to be off the computer now, and I definetely don't have the time to I will of course. ...

    Jan 31, 2010
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: Little Bird

    Jame :) well everyone has basically said what I wanted to say, but just to repeat its an amazing poem, simple on one level but flowing deeper and becoming more ...

    Jan 31, 2010
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: Beauty

    hey, Wow, that was beautiful! :) you used all the senses to create what people usually think they can only see. Also, your sentences, and descriptions immediatly give the reader ...

    Jan 31, 2010
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: Religion

    Hey Dreamy! :) I'm your first comment! Which is lucky because I really loved your was simple yet really meaningful. I'm sorry about how they treat you, but just think...you ...

    Jan 28, 2010
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: I Would Sing to You

    Hey :) ! Unlike most poems on this site, this poem flew way above my head...which is a very good thing. There are loads of amazing poems that I've found ...

    Jan 28, 2010
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: Would Could Should

    hey :) Just to start off, I was amazed!!! I haven't looked at it too closely but everything I read seemed to hit the right note and made me think. ...

    Jan 26, 2010
  • Short Story » General, General Re: Arizona Princess

    Hey! :) Just read a whole lot of your stories and poems etc, you're really good, you make what you write simple but descriptive. I loved your chime! :lol: On ...

    Nov 4, 2009
  • Novel / Chapter » Romantic, General Re: Blind - Chapter 23 part 2

    got to be quick, its realy late, just read ALL of those chapters and they are AMAZING! I'm not joking, even the ones you didn't like. Its so sad for ...

    Oct 30, 2009
  • Novel / Chapter » Romantic, General Re: Three Things (6)

    hey, just wanted to say I really like your stories, this one was a bit confusing but I really loved them both anyway! You must write more on the other ...

    Oct 30, 2009
  • Novel / Chapter » Romantic, General Re: -Inconcessus- Twenty-One

    wow!!!! Just read every single one of your chapters in basically one go, please write more!! Its just like one of those books I find impossible to put down, except ...

    Oct 28, 2009
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: a rose for the abused..

    I loved it! :) Although like everyone else I'm gonna say maybe not the 2 by 4 and I'm almost 100% you meant petals. Peddles and pedals don't work in ...

    Oct 28, 2009


Knowledge is power.
— Francis Bacon