User avatar

ToxicAnglerFish

FruityLooney

  • Short Story » General, Horror Re: From Somewhere, There Came a Knocking

    I really liked this story and found it to be an interesting concept of how knocking and something getting closer can really be anxiety-inducing. Although I don't if it's just ...

    Jun 9, 2019
  • Poetry » General, General Re: Lucky 13

    I find this to be an interesting poem and I do think it should be improved a little bit. The Poem has an odd flow to it like it doesn't ...

    Jun 8, 2019
  • Poetry » General, General Re: i n c a s e w e d o n t e x i s t

    I really liked the flow of this poem and how it sort of breaks and has a flow at the same time, it kind of symbolizes to me that reality ...

    Jun 8, 2019
  • Poetry » Humor, Romantic Re: Nightmare the poem.

    I love how simple and short this poem is yet how emotional it is. I really like how you had a nice rhyming flow, it was like music to my ...

    Jun 8, 2019
  • Poetry » Spiritual, Historical Fiction Re: The Throne I Chose

    I really like the ideas and themes behind this poem and how they discuss how the higher you get on your metaphorical "throne", the more you must be willing to ...

    Jun 8, 2019
  • Novel / Chapter » Humor, Romantic Re: Reflect me

    I really liked this short story. I loved the twist where the girl writing the diary turned out to be a ghost. But I kind wanted to know, how did ...

    Jun 7, 2019
  • Poetry » Narrative, Dramatic Re: radio silence: a love story

    Honestly, this is such a detailed, carefully crafted, and excellent poem if I have seen one. The emotions in this one were so raw and powerful it was a powerful ...

    Jun 7, 2019


You have light and peace inside you. If you let it out, you can change the world around you.
— Uncle Iroh, Avatar the Last Airbender