User avatar

Torpid

  • Short Story » Action / Adventure, General Re: The Last Leadslinger

    Thanx when i get enough time to write the third part i will. ~Torpid

    Jan 3, 2006
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: Bard's Story Pt. 2

    You plotting on killing me, ladydark? You wouldn't be the first. I think there's a club by now...

    Dec 30, 2005
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: Bard's Story Pt. 2

    Thank you, Jigsaw, ladydark. What would i do without you? ~Torpid

    Dec 30, 2005
  • Short Story » Romantic, General Re: Inside the Mind of a 7-year-old Romantic

    That's very interesting that is. I laughed. It was cool. Thanx for that piece. ~Torpid

    Dec 30, 2005
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: Nerd's Love

    That is funny...and well written ~Torpid

    Dec 30, 2005
  • Short Story » Action / Adventure, General Re: The Last Leadslinger

    Thanx for the thundering shots, i will use that later. I'm writing more of it now and there is about to be a shooting... ~Torpid

    Dec 30, 2005
  • Short Story » General, General Re: Gary's daughter: story of an american mudblood girl

    That is strikingly similar to this book i've read but that cool. I was just thinking the other day about asking Rowling if i could write on Sirius's adventures while ...

    Dec 30, 2005
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: Bard's Story Pt. 2

    i've been waiting for someone to reply to it. Thanx for the tumble thing, i thought the same thing. The gnome and decently dressed man in the corner were the ...

    Dec 30, 2005
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: Bard's Story

    Thanks for the facinating remark and wanting to read, zelithon, the well done, jigsaw, and the good overall, ladydark Bard 2 iz out. it is about another character that will ...

    Dec 30, 2005
  • Short Story » Action / Adventure, General Re: Assassin story!

    He's done lots of work with assassin stories. Who's Ryan?

    Dec 29, 2005
  • Short Story » Science Fiction, General Re: ALIEN INVASION!!!

    I really dont think there is going to be any more alien invasion...i wrote it cuz i had come to a dead end...there wasnt much thought in it or effort. ...

    Dec 29, 2005
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: Atlantean, PART 2!

    there it iz guyz, dig in!

    Dec 29, 2005
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: Bard's Story

    Is this a prologue, a first chapter, or the entire story? Until i know this I will reserve my judgement. otherwise, here are some suggestions: It had reached its peak ...

    Dec 29, 2005
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: Dungeons and Dragons

    That was awesome...and your only eleven. Ah, see the foolishness of judging a person by age? That was very good. I like it. I dont come to the Poetry area ...

    Dec 29, 2005
  • Short Story » Science Fiction, General Re: ALIEN INVASION!!!

    Aviator, The Alien's are attacking because o' this jemstone which is important for some reason......

    Dec 29, 2005


Poetry lies its way to the truth.
— John Ciardi