-
Re: End of Diplomacy
yea, hes a russian! yeeeyeee!! cool, not as good as the first but rock on!!!
May 2, 2006 -
Re: A funeral of Demons
Did you just call Bush a demon? Can you do that? I think the secret service is comin for ya now. Better pack you're stuff. Other than that. Nice little ...
Apr 28, 2006 -
Re: READ THIS
You should probabaly change yuor title dude. Maybe something a little more fitting perhaps?
Apr 26, 2006 -
Re: Turmoil 3 (mostly storyline and character interaction)
ok i know its a lil rough, and its never been a very peopular story but come on guys. No replies? its been a long time. no SW geeks out ...
Apr 26, 2006 -
Re: The Plague Driven. Prologue
Well now I'm really mad becasue something happened and I lost the next installment, and it was really good. And there's nothing like loosing your work. So im gunna go ...
Apr 26, 2006 -
Re: The Plague Driven. Prologue
THANK YUO THANK YOU THANK YOU!! I'll tryto add more soon...
Apr 26, 2006 -
Re: The Plague Driven. Prologue
Thanks for the comment! I've been waiting for a while on this story. I actually like the idea so I will write more, and I see what you mean in ...
Apr 24, 2006 -
Re: [Character Sketch] Masus
I read the first part, it was pretty good, I liked it. At first I was imagining it in medieval times but then you changd it. Sooo, I shall read ...
Apr 21, 2006 -
Re: End of Diplomacy
ADD MORE. PART 2! WHEN'S IT DUE?
Apr 21, 2006 -
Re: Neighbor
NICE *Tears of joy stream down my face*
Apr 18, 2006 -
Re: Lord of Thunder
I like em all except for middle eastern, indian etc. and mabe egyptian and chinese, and native american... i guess i really only like european mythology lol
Apr 14, 2006 -
Re: Lord of Thunder
Pretty sweet, but darkling clouds? just didn't sound right to me. but then again, I know nothing of poetry soooo....what do I know?
Apr 14, 2006 -
Re: Galactic Turmoil 2
im kinda rushed right now but theres what i got. i just hope the last sentences didnt sound gay.
Apr 13, 2006 -
Re: Lion King
i think it coulda been a little 'cooler' as far as descrption and dialogue. pretty cool though. i like the idea of lions runing around 'hunting'.
Apr 13, 2006 -
Re: The story that everyone wishes was thier story, story
wow ure sig is huge. and nobody ever said anything about THE BESTEST STORY EVVA bein bad, random, stupid, rubish, even though it might have been slightly funnier gosh....
Apr 13, 2006
