User avatar

Tikaya

Boy I do love Digimon

  • Novel / Chapter » Fanfiction, Action / Adventure Re: WoS Ch14 - The Previous Day

    Cover art by indigoblue36 on Deviant Art (I just made it more green with canva) And I do have questions! 1. What's your initial reaction to the chapter? 2. What ...

    Aug 22
  • Novel / Chapter » Romantic, Fantasy Re: Chapter 5

    Remember to always rephase it in a positive outlook: You're not lazy, you are aware of your body's needs :3 If you start applying the paragraph thing with a new ...

    Aug 21
  • Novel / Chapter » Fanfiction, Action / Adventure Re: WoS Ch13 - Hubris

    Well then! The story continues. And so do the questions! Did you know this is the first time we didn't get a Zoe narration in a chapter? :3 Cover Art ...

    Aug 21
  • Novel / Chapter » General, General Re: Crawlers - Chapter One: The Farm

    First of all, yay Skorpionne for starting crawlers! Good choice! Second of all, no bad Rev, I want more chapters ò.ó

    Aug 20
  • Short Story » Science Fiction, Mystery / Suspense Re: Sunlight Through Concrete Rain (WIP)

    definitely the adding new chapters to the folder, otherwise ppl might not realise you have updated your chapter :3 This might be a good starting point: And you could make ...

    Aug 20
  • Novel / Chapter » Science Fiction, Supernatural Re: Man, Machine, and Madness [Ch. XXIII, Nine]

    "Anxiety is the Dizziness of Freedom" by Ted Chiang Putting this on my list =D Hia Mint, I'm so happy you jumped in with this chapter! (Ignore how I am ...

    Aug 20
  • Short Story » Science Fiction, Mystery / Suspense Re: Sunlight Through Concrete Rain (WIP)

    quick question: are you adding things to THIS document, rather than posting more chapters?

    Aug 20
  • Novel / Chapter » Science Fiction, Supernatural Re: Man, Machine, and Madness [Ch. XXIII, Nine]

    Hmmm Questions! Q1 I think this should be the gold standard for all Nine chapters moving forward :3 Q2 I think all the places I mentioned are worth a second ...

    Aug 16
  • Novel / Chapter » Science Fiction, Supernatural Re: Man, Machine, and Madness [Ch. XXIII, Nine]

    You kinda sound disappointed xd Will answer questions tmr

    Aug 14
  • Novel / Chapter » Science Fiction, Supernatural Re: Man, Machine, and Madness [Ch. XXIII, Nine]

    That sounds like a threat

    Aug 13
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, Romantic Re: MERCY: Playlist, Prologue, Chapter One

    Does "my cheeks burn with annoyance or rage" work? Ohh that sounds neat! I love reading so dw I will keep up with the story and good luck with the ...

    Aug 13
  • Novel / Chapter » Romantic, Realistic Re: Chapter 1- The People We Become

    No problem 😊 Happy writing! (The cat sitting on my lap tried really hard to improve this response so here's his addition: qefjjxgshv)

    Aug 12
  • Novel / Chapter » Fanfiction, Romantic Re: 3: Team handshake

    I will wait and see what the plot is bc it feels like you could start hinting at it in the previous chapters too? Because right now, the story feels ...

    Aug 12
  • Novel / Chapter » Horror, Teen Fiction Re: Crawlers - Chapter Sixteen: The Warehouse (REWRITE)

    You would probably love Ravi from my previous chapters XD I love unlikeable characters too correction, Ravi is obviously the best and most likeable. Source? Trust me, I'm perfectly unbiased.

    Aug 11
  • Novel / Chapter » Horror, Teen Fiction Re: Crawlers - Chapter Sixteen: The Warehouse (REWRITE)

    Thought some more and here's what I came up with: Cry is an adult that's not inflected

    Aug 11


Anxiety is the dizziness of freedom.
— Søren Kierkegaard