User avatar

Tikaya

Boy I do love Digimon

  • Novel / Chapter » Horror, Teen Fiction Re: Crawlers - Chapter Sixteen: The Warehouse (REWRITE)

    Well well well. The rewritten Chapter 16. Let’s see if knowing Clem and Greer beforehand can turn things around :3 They did what Clem told them to do. Ohhhh what ...

    Sep 9
  • Novel / Chapter » Fanfiction, Fantasy Re: World of Souls - Prologue

    Hello….victim 😊 Just gotta say while it was midnight and I was sad was not the best time to answer your review, that’s why you had to wait until now. ...

    Sep 9
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, Action / Adventure Re: Fury in the Wind chp.1 - The Foreign Battalion

    You adding the Spain thing made me confused. Before I was just kinda glossing over the foreign words and figured they'd make sense eventually.

    Sep 7
  • Novel / Chapter » Horror, Teen Fiction Re: Crawlers - Chapter Eleven: The Warehouse

    I know

    Sep 7
  • Novel / Chapter » Horror, Teen Fiction Re: Crawlers - Chapter Eleven: The Warehouse

    This is perfect :3

    Sep 7
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, Action / Adventure Re: Loosely Lawful | 8

    I like how we both focus on different aspects of this story

    Sep 6
  • Short Story » Teen Fiction, Mystery / Suspense Re: ..

    AI unfortunately steals from real books q_q (from all of us) so no wonder the very common phrases get flagged all the time :/ Ah well, the brain fog thing ...

    Sep 5
  • Short Story » Science Fiction, Mystery / Suspense Re: Sunlight Through Concrete Rain - Part 4 (still WIP)

    Sounds good enough for me XD As someone who writes combat scenes that ppl tell me are compelling, I'm deeply intrigued :3

    Sep 2
  • Novel / Chapter » Fanfiction, Fantasy Re: World of Souls - Prologue

    Good afternoon! It took me a while but I finally freed myself from the other responsibility to give your review proper time XD First of all: AWwww thanks for going ...

    Aug 31
  • Poetry » Satire, Realistic Re: The snake I nurture

    Well then another one from the bookmark. The dice do favour you =D So, the summary… *squints to see if there are any metaphors to find there* there… have been ...

    Aug 27
  • Poetry » Spiritual, General Re: The Weight of a Soul

    Hia Ellie, have come to you in my efforts to work on my bookmarks :3 The pressing question is even: what is the weight of a soul, period. Not just ...

    Aug 26
  • Poetry » Lyrical, Theatre Re: all i'm sure of is that he's someone i've always known

    Hia! Still going through my bookmarks so I hope you can bear with me =D I remember I bookmarked this over the intriguing summary :3 I do like the myth ...

    Aug 26
  • Poetry » Spiritual, Realistic Re: Exploring universe and me

    Hia Alex, catching up on more of my book marks :3 I know, I know I am in the middle of replying to your reviews but since my list of ...

    Aug 26
  • Novel / Chapter » Horror, Teen Fiction Re: Crawlers - Chapter Seventeen: The Farm

    But more importantly, how did I do? =D What's my grade!! If you want opinions on characters you should ask that directly: What do you think abt Macey? If you ...

    Aug 25
  • Short Story » Science Fiction, Mystery / Suspense Re: Sunlight Through Concrete Rain - Part 3 (still WIP)

    Happy to help :3 Now go write reviews too XD Because I have learnt that reading other people's works helps in understanding your own writing too~ the Green Room is ...

    Aug 24


I took a deep breath and listened to the old brag of my heart; I am, I am, I am.
— Sylvia Plath