User avatar

Tikaya

Boy I do love Digimon

  • Novel / Chapter » Action / Adventure, Science Fiction Re: Jontur - (1) The Previous Mission

    No worries and thank you so much for taking the time! I'll see what I can do about making ppl feel less lost! Thanks again and have a good day ...

    Feb 19
  • Novel / Chapter » Action / Adventure, Science Fiction Re: Jontur - (1) The Previous Mission

    I'm glad =D You could answer the questions to give me a bit of an overview of what you liked and disliked :)

    Feb 17
  • Short Story » Fanfiction, Romantic Re: William tells Henry about his odd dream

    Well guess somone else will have to write 2 reviews then XD

    Feb 15
  • Short Story » Fanfiction, Other Re: Christmas at the Walsh family mansion

    creeper. I know. My point is: What is she doing here when she is not relevant FOR THIS PLOT. It feels like you're not listening to what I'm saying.

    Feb 14
  • Novel / Chapter » Fanfiction, Supernatural Re: The monster within | Chapter Fifteen | Nicole

    Tskkk this American Defaultism =D Pepperidge Farm remembers (Lol)

    Feb 14
  • Short Story » Fantasy, Supernatural Re: 💙🌙 Josephine Barrett: Paranormal Showgirl 🌙💙

    I know who Andrew is. I mean that you didn't say it here and it is kinda relevant.

    Feb 14
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, Historical Fiction Re: The kola from which they grew (Prologue)

    Thank you so much for the explanation :3

    Feb 10
  • Poetry » Fantasy, Lyrical Re: To the queen of hearts

    Thank you for the reply :) I like that the poem can be left open to interpretation :3

    Feb 10
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, Science Fiction Re: The Sky Watcher: Midnight (part one)

    That's because yws review comments don't accept certain punctuation marks :( Ah but why didn't you put the effort into editing before posting it here? At least reading over it ...

    Feb 10
  • Lyrics » Lyrical, Narrative Re: Shattered Glass

    You can try and edit it :) You just can't edit these comments.

    Feb 9
  • Poetry » Lyrical, Romantic Re: Bāghbān’s Lyric Selection

    See this is what I mean. I'm not very good with religion! My apologies for the wrong assumption and thank you for the reply!

    Jan 31
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, Action / Adventure Re: Shadow's Rising {Wing 6} Chapter 4

    Thanks for the reply :3 What's important abt the scene where the others feel "forcefully included". Of course you can keep it like that. I still feel that it would ...

    Jan 30
  • Novel / Chapter » Dramatic, Literature Re: Eternal Beauty | Chapter 17

    Just went over this chapter again and oh wow that line is so insidious now: %u201CCan you believe that? Talking to other girls when he already has me?%u201D Maybe Sugei ...

    Jan 29
  • Novel / Chapter » Chickens, Fantasy Re: A Chicken on Trial: Chapter Two, Legal Eagle and her Hen Defendant

    I will read the entire story, dw XD If you have anything else you'd like me to read let me know. And I think I see what you mean abt ...

    Jan 22
  • Novel / Chapter » Action / Adventure, Fantasy Re: A God Named Sin 2nd Chapter

    That is an AI protection measure that you only encounter if you copy the text from this site somewhere else or use AI to write your review.

    Jan 21


I'm so confused I've Turned To erratic Capitalisation?
— JustMeBeingMe