User avatar

Tikaya

Boy I do love Digimon

  • Novel / Chapter » Fanfiction, Fantasy Re: WoS Ch18 - Reunion

    glad you could enjoy it. It would really help me if you could answer my questions for the chapter =D

    Yesterday
  • Novel / Chapter » Fanfiction, Fantasy Re: WoS Ch18 - Reunion

    What do you mean with "personal"? oô LLMs are super personable that's part of why we hate them. It's not just my work. It is very very obvious when people ...

    Yesterday
  • Novel / Chapter » Fanfiction, Fantasy Re: WoS Ch18 - Reunion

    I really don't appreciate you putting my story into the content stealing machine. Pls just stop.

    Yesterday
  • Novel / Chapter » Fanfiction, Fantasy Re: WoS Ch18 - Reunion

    Do not let the cover art fool you. We are not at the Forest Terminal yet . (It is a screenshot from Episode 44) Question Time! 1) What's your initial ...

    Oct 2
  • Novel / Chapter » Teen Fiction, Narrative Re: Plastic Dreams

    The questions yuuki the questions xd

    Sep 30
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, Action / Adventure Re: Prologue for my untitled novel

    Hihi, happy writing then :3 Remember that reading and reviewing helps you think critically about what you like and dislike in other ppls stories which in turn Helps you evaluate ...

    Sep 30
  • Novel / Chapter » Teen Fiction, Narrative Re: Plastic Dreams

    Excellent. Now you gotta tell me what you think of the Competent Mr Kouji XD (by answering all my incessant questions hahahaha) (Also, yes, I appreciate you trudging through such ...

    Sep 29
  • Novel / Chapter » Teen Fiction, Narrative Re: Plastic Dreams

    fine, fine, I bookmarked it XD Today's Review Time is over in favour for "Tikaya answers reviews she got for WoS" (which takes me forever) But it might be on ...

    Sep 29
  • Poetry » General, General Re: " I am there for sky but for me...

    Works well now :3 Happy writing!

    Sep 29
  • Other » General, General Re: my work

    I would like to know what you get out of the idea of generating this with an LLM.

    Sep 29
  • Novel / Chapter » Romantic, Fantasy Re: Chapter 9

    Ah that's typical for an earlier draft :3 right now you're building a good scaffolding that you're gonna fill in with editing later on! ✨ Also I'm happy you like ...

    Sep 29
  • Novel / Chapter » Fanfiction, Fantasy Re: World of Souls - Prologue

    Ha you tease! XD Remember the questions~

    Sep 28
  • Poetry » Romantic, Narrative Re: my lover paints me

    Trust the process :3

    Sep 28
  • Poetry » Dramatic, Politics Re: Inactivity- my call of duty

    I'm also happy to be able to write you these reviews :3 you should just give me a list of all the things I haven't yet read bc I find ...

    Sep 28
  • Short Story » Fantasy, Horror Re: Sevenmile

    Hah why wouldn't ppl circle back to stories that are less than a month old??? Especially when they are this well-written? XD

    Sep 28


something quotable
— yuuki