User avatar

Tikaya

Boy I do love Digimon

  • Poetry » Romantic, Lyrical Re: My Heart is in his Hands

    Hia! Have another one of my reviews 😊 Ohh boy I did not expect that twist @.@ I rly like how you have these longer lines in the beginning but ...

    Dec 6, 2025
  • Novel / Chapter » Romantic, Lyrical Re: My Dear Violet

    I like your writing style. It’s very easy to get into and descriptive. I also like how you use this sentence for characterisation: “ For gentle women with pasty arms ...

    Dec 6, 2025
  • Novel / Chapter » Action / Adventure, Mystery / Suspense Re: Past the Windowpane chapter 4

    And next chapter immediately after. At least the formatting is left-aligned this time =D Oh I like this line: “Caden’s face was a study in tight control” I do wonder ...

    Dec 6, 2025
  • Novel / Chapter » Action / Adventure, General Re: Past the Windowpane chapter 3

    Huch I realised I read the first chapter but none of the following. Let’s rectify that =D First up… having everything centre-aligned makes this feel more like a … poem ...

    Dec 6, 2025
  • Poetry » General, Romantic Re: missing you is a whole ocean

    Hi Lavvie! I already love the name of your poem! I'm not sure what you mean by "your face is a willow"; it doesn't really seem to fit the ocean ...

    Dec 6, 2025
  • Novel / Chapter » Romantic, Teen Fiction Re: Extra Credit Parenthood - Chapters 3, 4, 5

    Hi hello! Your story has come up in my Green Room sweep so bear with me 😊 Ohh I can so get behind Nathan here, what an obnoxious reaction of ...

    Dec 5, 2025
  • Lyrics » Lyrical, Other Re: Oklahoma

    And lookit, you get another review from me today 😊 Hmm I like the first verse, can really vibe with the first two lines, they set a nice rhyme. I ...

    Dec 5, 2025
  • Novel / Chapter » Science Fiction, Dramatic Re: Chapter 5 part 2 of 2

    Ok, final chapter of this for today. More tmr, I hope. The Green Room does wait… I stumbled over “During this incident” because idk what incident Legion means. A reminder ...

    Dec 5, 2025
  • Novel / Chapter » General, General Re: Chapter 5 Upgrades part 1 of 2

    Have I mentioned that the sorting functions on YWS are a mess. Like, even if you look at the sci-fi stories and go alllll the way back to nov 23, ...

    Dec 5, 2025
  • Novel / Chapter » Science Fiction, Science Fiction Re: Chapter ​4 Crash

    Alrighty, new day, new chapter and enough Green Room done to ease the conscience. Let’s go! Hui, I didn’t expect them to use laughing gas. I remember I got the ...

    Dec 5, 2025
  • Novel / Chapter » Science Fiction, Humor Re: It's a Boring World [Ch. I, Nine]

    So. I read it. First sentence is nice. Pls do better paragraphing in this one: “Ah shit, here we go again – “ It hard to read ☹ You didn’t ...

    Dec 5, 2025
  • Novel / Chapter » Fanfiction, Horror Re: Carrieta -- Author's Note

    Well fellow Green Room apprentice. I have come for your work.... And immediately I'm kinda sad because there's not more to go over. You didn't give any indication on what ...

    Dec 5, 2025
  • Poetry » Health, Realistic Re: my arms

    Hello and good day to you! What an evocative poem. I like the way you structured it. That the // clearly separate the lines but it still feels like a ...

    Dec 5, 2025
  • Short Story » Fanfiction, Supernatural Re: Lenore falls to the grave

    I like the idea of a fanfic abt a poem. So let’s go. Hm my first thought is that this seems a recurring thing now. I remember Perdita. I remember ...

    Dec 5, 2025
  • Novel / Chapter » Narrative, Fantasy Re: To Paxaria: part 9.1

    Alrighty, look what I found. Another part of this in the Green Room so bear with me 😊 I like that they have to get rid of the horse :3 ...

    Dec 5, 2025


"Storybooks and roleplays are just for fun!" To which I say: of course! But why only "just"? Sometimes fun is found in the full-send. Sometimes fun is found in taking it seriously, and aiming to do it with excellence!
— soundofmind