-
Re: Tales from New Kakari: Remy (pt. 3)
There we go. I am ready. Yosh. Yosh, pls fix .-. “hid body going limp” The recurring nightmare recurs… Well, it would be way stranger if it weren’t doing that, ...
Dec 20, 2025 -
Re: Starcrossed Strangers
Hallo Flower! Kinda stumbled over your profile while looking for moth and now I am here =D Unfortunately, like the other reviewers, I also don’t know the source material and ...
Dec 19, 2025 -
Re: Dawn and Dusk
Alrighty, every time I sat down to read this first chapter of yours, something has happened to pull me away from it. So let’s see if it’s the case today ...
Dec 19, 2025 -
Re: Daffodils mean New Beginning
I saw you liking the Hindi Poem so here’s hoping I can compel you to comment on it too :3 I’m not a poem sort of person, so I chose ...
Dec 19, 2025 -
Re: Chapter 4- The Heartz Chronicles
Alrighty, let’s look at the next chapter of your story ^^ My first thought was actually: if she hears the voices while tumbling through the mirror… how does she know ...
Dec 18, 2025 -
Re: The Luminous - Chapter 1: Havenlight
Well dear Leya, I assure you I do not need the points xd But you do come highly recommended so I wanted to read one of your stories anyways 😊 ...
Dec 18, 2025 -
Re: Not My Circus: Chapter 1
Hia Gengar (love the name btw!) I came here bc Spearmint said that she’s got the idea abt linking the previous and the next chapter at the end of your ...
Dec 17, 2025 -
Re: Everbound Prologue : Tapestries And Temptations.
Hey Moth, have come for your story finally =D Hmmmm if the prose and grammar are not the best… and you say that right at the beginning… I am already ...
Dec 17, 2025 -
Re: Peonies in December
Ladida, remembered our talk in the chat. Looks like just talking to me for a bit is enough for me to check out more of your stuff xd I really ...
Dec 17, 2025 -
Re: The Boy from Brooklyn (marvel one-shot)
I like the beginning a lot, it's a smooth entrance to your story and very easy to read. Got an immediate feel for the situation your characters are in :) ...
Dec 17, 2025 -
Re: Consistency (In The Apocalypse?) - Chapter One
*reads TWs* Alrighty, this is gonna be a rough one huh? But hey some of these are what I would seek out on my own, so here goes. Uhhh why ...
Dec 16, 2025 -
Re: Tales from New Kakari: Remy (pt. 2)
Hi yosh. Coming in with a bit of a writing tip first. I feel like starting with three lines of dialogue all with a dialogue tag… makes the third one ...
Dec 16, 2025 -
Re: Garnets on the Asteric Plane - Chapter 1
Ah duped! We get assassin number 2 as our next POV! Before I continue, wanted to say that I love the bg of JazzicusMaximus’ profile. More than meets the eye~ ...
Dec 16, 2025 -
Re: Garnets on the Asteric Plane - Prologue
Well, good thing I searched for this in the Books tab instead of just reading it from Spearmint’s portfolio. Otherwise, I’d have started with Ch1 instead of this prologue! And ...
Dec 16, 2025 -
Re: Six Minutes To Dawn
I was immediately intrigued by your summary 😊 The name Constellation in conjunction with being the last human? Hear we go! *turns on the recommended music bc why not* Also ...
Dec 16, 2025
