User avatar

Tikaya

Boy I do love Digimon

  • Short Story » Mystery / Suspense, Spiritual Re: The Man of god

    Hia ADNG, I immediately put this on my tbr after the reviews you’ve started writing :3 Ohhh I can see what your other reviewer means with you having an immersive ...

    Sep 15
  • Novel / Chapter » Dramatic, Literature Re: Residents of Mortimer (unfinished)

    Hi and hello! The dice have spoken and I have come for your story now! Let’s see what you mean by “writing novels that are confusing to everyone” huh? =D ...

    Sep 15
  • Novel / Chapter » Mystery / Suspense, General Re: WILDFRUIT

    It’s been a long while since I put this on my to read list. So, hi hellow! The dice chosen it for me to read now :3 a Wildfruit in ...

    Sep 15
  • Novel / Chapter » Dramatic, Literature Re: The Studio {Prologue}

    Well look what the dice finally settled on today! :3 I’m pretty sure it should be toddler-aged with a dash hmm Oh what an immersive first paragraph (me, frantically checking ...

    Sep 15
  • Novel / Chapter » Action / Adventure, Fantasy Re: The Growing Dragons: The Dragon's Path (Chapters 1-5)

    Hia it’s been a while since you’ve come here but maybe you’re happy abt another review once you do check back in :3 I have had this on my list ...

    Sep 15
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, Romantic Re: Chapter One – Alinea

    And heading straight into ch1 :3 Again a really intriguing beginning part. Makes me think that they might actually pay in blood? But ofc it could also be a neat ...

    Sep 14
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, Romantic Re: Prologue — Kael

    I...honestly thought I have read and reviewed this by now. Whooops! Here we go, then! I already like your beginning paragraph. Especially the phrasing with "all the way to the ...

    Sep 14
  • Article / Essay » Literature, Culture Re: On the American Dream: The Lighthouse & Of Mice and Men

    Good morning! I saw your essay in the Green Room and marked it down for me to read later when I have a bit more time. Which is now =D ...

    Sep 14
  • Short Story » Fantasy, Humor Re: Landlady

    Hia Lim, I had this on my list forever but now I finally have the time to read it :3 Hmmm okay, I must admit I immediately stumbled over this ...

    Sep 14
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, Romantic Re: The Eclipse Sword: Chapter 1

    Hia Mika, I know you haven’t been on here in a long time but I remember lots of ppl loving your chapter so I am here to take a look ...

    Sep 14
  • Novel / Chapter » Horror, Teen Fiction Re: Crawlers - Chapter Eighteen: The Middle of Nowhere

    Hello Crawlers, my beloved =D I reread the other Middle of Nowhere Part again bc I couldn’t remember if she ever had him hold the Katana again and… Rev is ...

    Sep 13
  • Short Story » Fanfiction, Supernatural Re: The evidence

    AH okay, I think I remember this part of the story, Sam trying to convince his parents. Or wait, in the last story, he said that not even photos convinced ...

    Sep 12
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, Science Fiction Re: Chapter 1 | Ikara

    So… I sometimes feel like I harp on the most useless details. And… I feel like your book should speak for itself when you present “multi-POV” right? So why would ...

    Sep 11
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, Science Fiction Re: Prologue

    Had this on my list for a while :3 So finally, here I come. The gold threads on the cover look v pretty, how did you make it? I rly ...

    Sep 11
  • Short Story » Fantasy, General Re: The Doll Chronicles

    What type of feedback would you like? I tend to give a scattershot approach when not directed properly ^^ Felt like reading something small and manageable as my final review ...

    Sep 10


Journeys end in lovers' meeting.
— William Shakespeare