User avatar

Tikaya

Boy I do love Digimon

  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: Mage

    Given that this is only a little over 2 yrs old, I hope you don’ t mind me checking out your story :3 Really captivating first sentence already! Tho I ...

    Sep 23
  • Novel / Chapter » Humor, Dramatic Re: The Perfect Thief Prologue

    Hia, I remember I put your story on my TBR bc I was looking for a different story abt a Thief and the Seach instead showed your story. Well, now ...

    Sep 22
  • Short Story » Historical Fiction, Politics Re: The Wladyslaws of Przasnysz - Short Story

    Hia, I have finally come for this story. Technically another one of yours was chosen but let’s not split hairs, this is what you wanted me to read. I already ...

    Sep 21
  • Novel / Chapter » General, General Re: The Studio {Chapter One - Miss Joan}

    Good Morning, LadySpark! I have come for your next chapter (the dice have spoken!) Aww I immediately like the intro to Miss Joan. I love that she clearly cares abt ...

    Sep 20
  • Short Story » Other, General Re: Utopia

    That said was an interesting read. Jim tore a blade of grass into thin, green ribbons I like this description a lot! Please report to the area From the way ...

    Sep 19
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, Action / Adventure Re: Fury in the Wind chp. 2 - Potter’s Creek

    Hia Messy, I’ve been trying to trim down my tbr and so Fury in the Wind became an instance in my dice list and now the dice have chosen the ...

    Sep 18
  • Short Story » Romantic, General Re: Stained Pages - Part Two

    Hia Valkyria! The dice were very fond of you, your next chapter won against 38 other works =D Hmmm I feel like this overloads the sentence: after they went their ...

    Sep 18
  • Poetry » Realistic, General Re: i must let everyone i know know that i do things too

    Hia Rev! Pls ignore how I am not answering any reviews and instead just write more comments XD I can see why this poem gained so much traction. I really ...

    Sep 18
  • Novel / Chapter » Science Fiction, Other Re: Chapter one

    Hia book! I remembered distantly that you were a bit sad about the lack of feedback so I put a bunch of your works on my tbr :3 I know ...

    Sep 18
  • Poetry » Realistic, Lyrical Re: Tricks

    Hia! I had this on my list for a bit! Awesome job on the reviews. Poetry is not my strong suit, but I’ll try my best :3 Ohhh and even ...

    Sep 17
  • Short Story » Romantic, General Re: Stained Pages - Part One

    Hia Vakyria, another one of your stories got chosen now XD so I wake up much later than I’m supposed to, I know you need to somehow convey this information ...

    Sep 17
  • Short Story » Mystery / Suspense, Other Re: (canon-compliant) character and dynamic study.

    I’m very slowly going through my bookmarks, and your work was the next thing the dice chose. Let’s go =D When I read your title for the first time, I ...

    Sep 17
  • Short Story » Fantasy, Supernatural Re: Music and Fairies

    Heya Valkyria, I saw you doing reviews for Rev so I showed up here as a thank you :3 While I like the beginning, you might want to rephrase this ...

    Sep 16
  • Poetry » Realistic, General Re: self-portrait of the poet as a

    Well it’s kinda fitting that I get my last red star reviewing one of your things, huh? You know, poetry is not my strong suit but here we go :3 ...

    Sep 15
  • Short Story » Fanfiction, Fantasy Re: Her Final Moments

    Hia Inks! I saw this and was like “yay, another fanfiction and this time for a fandom I actually know something abt so I can head in with more knowledge ...

    Sep 15


Who wants to become a writer? And why? Because it’s the answer to everything. It’s the streaming reason for living. To note, to pin down, to build up, to create, to be astonished at nothing, to cherish the oddities, to let nothing go down the drain, to make something, to make a great flower out of life, even if it’s a cactus.
— Enid Bagnold