User avatar

Tikaya

Boy I do love Digimon

  • Novel / Chapter » Realistic, Supernatural Re: Lambent Lavender Lights| schema (pt. 1)

    Engage with my reviews, get another =D Hia Toast! Of course, anything I say is up for debate. You can pick and choose what you take to heart or implement ...

    Mar 27
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, Supernatural Re: The many winding paths of Grasscove, USA: Part Four

    Guess I missed this story somehow. Let’s see what we find ^^ First of all, I’m happy that we found Ophelia. From the way the narration was set up, I ...

    Mar 27
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, Historical Fiction Re: The kola from which they grew Chapter 1 part 1

    Hi hello! Long time no read =D Figured I should eventually check the sequel to this XD (Write more reviews and I will find you sooner! :3) I appreciate the ...

    Mar 26
  • Poetry » Lyrical, Narrative Re: Drums of Duty

    Normally I don’t review stuff that just came out (to give other reviewers the chance!) nor do I usually review poetry! But you caught me in a One Piece-y mood ...

    Mar 26
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, Supernatural Re: Natalia’s nightmares

    Good morning! Saw that someone else already reviewed this and decided to jump in too =D And it’s the sleepover story! P: Alright, we get a good view into Nat ...

    Mar 26
  • Poetry » Narrative, Realistic Re: Carry Me

    Hia Tao! (Am I putting off reading your script? MAYBE!!!!) I already like that you use a ~ to separate your stanzas. Looks rly nice :3 I also like the ...

    Mar 25
  • Poetry » Realistic, Spiritual Re: flower petals

    Hi kagehana! It’s been a while and so I thought I would check out your poem :3 Hui and it does have some heavy TWs xd So I got primed ...

    Mar 25
  • Other » Fanfiction, Supernatural Re: It was never supposed to happen (Jareth poem)

    More poems from you~ And again a fandom I don’t know anything abt XD Oh I rly like the line “Her humanity is what controls you”. I am not 100% ...

    Mar 25
  • Novel / Chapter » Health, General Re: Close Walls- Chapter 9

    So, final chapter of this you have out here. I wanted to read all of them in one go. I keep wondering what the message in bold mean! That is ...

    Mar 25
  • Novel / Chapter » Health, General Re: Close Walls- Chapter 8

    Never mind, Messenger DIDN'T miss this one. You accidentally double posted. Hm let me think of something else to bring up. Ah right! Dialogue formatting is done very well! I ...

    Mar 25
  • Novel / Chapter » General, Health Re: Chapter 8- Close Walls

    I guess Messenger missed this one XD But I didn’t! So maybe the memories story isn’t a dream, but what it says on the tin: memories. Maybe this other story ...

    Mar 25
  • Novel / Chapter » General, Health Re: Close Walls- Memories

    Next story in this series! At least I think this is it :3 Oh and I guess this is right after MC ate the possibly drugged food and now has ...

    Mar 24
  • Script » Fanfiction, Action / Adventure Re: Transformers: Heavy Metal PILOT AKA Before Time Began

    Ok since I got accused of only writing short reviews, let me earn my points by finally doing your script =D It has been on my list ever since you ...

    Mar 24
  • Other » Lyrical, Supernatural Re: 🪻🌨️ They all had to watch 🌨️🪻

    I usually find your poems quite pleasant so let's see what you have in store this time! *Reads* haha, in store! Didn't know you would use that in the poem ...

    Mar 24
  • Novel / Chapter » General, Health Re: Close Walls- Chapter 5

    Oh that is an excellent first paragraph! Sets the mood really well! I also like how the moment the narrator starts eating, the experience is described in bold. It feels ...

    Mar 24


The quote generator! That's a genius idea.
— Necromancer14