User avatar

Tikaya

Boy I do love Digimon

  • Novel / Chapter » General, Action / Adventure Re: Mission Critical: Race Against Time - Prologue

    Good morning! With 1 in 12 odds your story was finally chosen =D My first impression is actually that the story looks very evenly spaced. All the paragraphs have basically ...

    Apr 10
  • Novel / Chapter » Action / Adventure, Science Fiction Re: The Council of Terra - Part 1

    The odds were 1 in 14 but Council of Terra was still chosen =D I love that you put pictures in your stories :3 I like the first paragraph! It ...

    Apr 9
  • Short Story » Historical Fiction, Narrative Re: Dear Professor Caesar

    Well if half of the tombola entries are you , no surprises I have come for your work again =D Good morning Rebel! Hmm the first two sentences are basically ...

    Apr 8
  • Novel / Chapter » Realistic, Science Fiction Re: Syboleth ch. 8: On Tasks and Turmoil

    Well I was a bit of a goofy goober and so I had to reroll today’s tombola winner. And hey, congratz, it ended up Syboleth! Also do you know how ...

    Apr 7
  • Poetry » General, General Re: The Final Kiss (By Jasmine)

    The Dice have spoken! Here’s the April 6th review~ I really like the flow and rhythm of these lines: Many ways and paths have Been stitched in sorrow and Wrath ...

    Apr 6
  • Novel / Chapter » Science Fiction, Realistic Re: Syboleth ch. 7: Meeting Elliot

    My Elliot is an AI hypothesis is going strong. So. He has been helping her through the homework now, huh? But I’m glad she’s at least doing the work herself. ...

    Apr 5
  • Poetry » Romantic, General Re: It's You, My Love

    April 4th review~ OH I love this rhyme: I don't need to look above, For it's you, my love. Awww!! I also like the image of cracks in the sky ...

    Apr 4
  • Poetry » General, General Re: The First Question (By Lavender)

    Hia Rebel! There we go, April 3rd review and the dice chose the Green Room one. The dice do be knowing me very well =D Let’s see, idk if you ...

    Apr 3
  • Lyrics » Lyrical, Literature Re: Julius Caesar

    I know this wasn’t your intention, but I did have this poem on my list so: congratz on getting the April 2nd review :3 Hmmm again this kinda feels like ...

    Apr 2
  • Novel / Chapter » Fanfiction, Humor Re: Centaur Stage CHP 2 {Sanders Sides Fanfiction}

    Good morning, recipient of my April 1st review, randomly chosen from the Green Room! :3 Last time, we found a strange person on the port and we couldn’t drive them ...

    Apr 1
  • Short Story » Fantasy, Supernatural Re: Sinister six Richardson stories

    Good morning! This has been sitting on my todo list for a long time! So let’s look at six more Richardson stories! They are certainly something! I wouldn’t really call ...

    Mar 31
  • Short Story » Literature, Romantic Re: At The End of it All

    Good morning! I have noticed your recent review spree and I’m always happy to read what fellow reviewers have in store :3 Even if romance is the one genre, I ...

    Mar 30
  • Poetry » Literature, Culture Re: The Franchise

    Whenever I want there to be a space between paragraphs, I add a "oOo" and colour it white XD That way, there is at least a free space and it ...

    Mar 29
  • Novel / Chapter » Science Fiction, Realistic Re: Syboleth ch. 6: Social Medium

    I lost my top spot for daily reviews and cannot let that stand. So here, I finally come for one of your chapters and I hope you’re happy. Ohhh I ...

    Mar 28
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, Supernatural Re: Giovanna’s origin

    Okay loooong story. And again, I feel like you could really try and work on making your scenes longer. As per usual, it’s really hard to get into the story ...

    Mar 28


The roots of education are bitter, but the fruit is sweet.
— Aristotle