User avatar

Tikaya

Boy I do love Digimon

  • Script » Politics, Realistic Re: The Means to Travel: A U.S. History Screenplay Assignment (Scene's 17-18)

    Hi Tao! Here for the final section, finally =D Something’s wrong with the grammar in this sentence: “The waves connecting our worlds is already frayed” But I also don’t know ...

    May 28
  • Short Story » Fantasy, Supernatural Re: Anastasia’s origin: Witch’s wonder, Hell’s hate

    Okay, one more thing about Anna~ And already we can see that Anna is a special child by going like “yup, these wild rats, time to make some friends” :3 ...

    May 27
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, Supernatural Re: Witch’s Wonder, Hell’s Hate: Part Ten

    Ohhh the final story. Let’s do this!! Wanted to give a shout out to the italics that REALLY work for me: “He’s helping his dearest wife try to kill me.” ...

    May 27
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, Supernatural Re: Witch’s Wonder, Hell’s Hate: Part Nine

    Good morning! I decided to do some catch up with this story line. It is one of my favourites of yours ;3 Already happy that the hand is mentioned =D ...

    May 27
  • Novel / Chapter » Fanfiction, Humor Re: Centaur Stage CHP 3 {Sanders Sides Fanfiction}

    Well then, it’s been a while! “to make sure that the other centaurs, mostly Janus, weren’t panicking.” The other centaurs aren’t allowed in the house? It’s been 2 chapters since ...

    May 26
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, Action / Adventure Re: Shadow (Chapter 1: Party Time?)

    An ordinary week you say, and yet there’s been nothing but tuna sandwiches? XD I wouldn’t call that normal! I feel like you could be doing a bit more to ...

    May 26
  • Novel / Chapter » General, Teen Fiction Re: don't light a wet cigarette - chapter 1

    Well Nori, the long-awaited follow up to that a bit surreal prologue :3 Ohh I like how you describe the lamps as navigator stars! “Is this how fireflies experience the ...

    May 26
  • Short Story » Science Fiction, Romantic Re: Late Night

    Considering I read the snippet and I liked the charas, let me look at the start of this story too XD Ah it feels like you could use a bit ...

    May 26
  • Novel / Chapter » Science Fiction, General Re: You're A Weapon

    Goooooood morning, fellow dice enthusiast!! I am no good with poetry, so let me take a look at your prose instead~ I really like the way you portray the direness ...

    May 26
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, Supernatural Re: The clowns of the circus

    Alright this is the dream story. I remember. I even read the tiny snippet that comes between this and the first part XD Maybe this will finally give context to ...

    May 25
  • Short Story » Narrative, Realistic Re: Abigail & Karley: Part 3- The Aftermath (Final Part)

    It’s been a while =D Interesting that she eventually does break and answer Karkey’s message, hmmm I know it was a nice evening until the incident and all but I ...

    May 25
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, Supernatural Re: Keir’s abandonment

    Well colour me intrigued from that introduction! And Chapter 1 does well to highlight why we do not like his parents! Interesting that the parents think their child will be ...

    May 25
  • Short Story » Fantasy, Supernatural Re: Alejandro’s story-The adventures of Poppy McLain

    YWS is working again!!! Hi creeper! Time for more Poppy!! Oh I like how you phrase Alejandro’s situation! I was right there in the scene with him! That said, I ...

    May 24
  • Short Story » Other, Supernatural Re: Rosalyn’s origin: The Laurence family’s deepest woes

    I don’t have much time today but I still wanted to check out one more of your stories, sitting in the GR ^^ I do like Asher so let’s see ...

    May 23
  • Novel / Chapter » Horror, Mystery / Suspense Re: The Addicted Roundup

    Saw you doing reviews and decided to show up for your story :3 Alrighty let’s head right in: Can you rly slam your head up? You might want to use ...

    May 22


Be sure you put your feet in the right place, then stand firm.
— Abraham Lincoln