User avatar

Tikaya

Boy I do love Digimon

  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: sink up to the surface

    For a second I thought this read "sink down to the surface and was abt to comment on the metaphorical meaning XD But this works very well as is :3 ...

    May 30
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: to god I pray for all your lovers

    I like the name of the poem already. Also that it implies we're praying to the god not for us but for someone else. Let's read it now. Ok so ...

    May 30
  • Short Story » Fanfiction, Supernatural Re: Raisa’s diary entry (5/17/55)

    Ok, might as well go further with the Raisa entries~ And the conclusion to the ice cream saga! Aww looks like Raisa misinterpreted Aeliana's expression then (she did think Ael ...

    May 30
  • Short Story » Fanfiction, Supernatural Re: Raisa’s diary entry (5/16/55)

    And Raisa... Ah I remember reading about her. Let me check. Hmmm I guess not. I guess I just saw the title of the story so often, she became real ...

    May 30
  • Short Story » Fanfiction, Supernatural Re: Jason’s biggest fears

    Next up! Jason! I like that you gave the little girl a name; it feels very aappropriate and a necessary step! And Iike how you describe how she's still haunting ...

    May 30
  • Short Story » Fanfiction, Supernatural Re: When Jeff and Jack met

    Good morning! :3 I guess I will take a look at all the stories in this folder now that I was missing out on! Starting with this one! And I ...

    May 30
  • Short Story » Fanfiction, Other Re: When Henry met William [Henry’s POV]

    Heya creeper~ I remembered that I wanted to check out more FNAF :3 First thought is actually: Why did you out “that was his name” in here? “Henry did not ...

    May 30
  • Short Story » Action / Adventure, Science Fiction Re: An Ordinary Day in Night City

    Hia Nicarose, this is like the third time I attempt to review this in full. Must say that you saying you don’t really want feedback really put a damper on ...

    May 30
  • Novel / Chapter » Historical Fiction, Romantic Re: Army Boy: Chapter 4 (DRAFT)

    I know there’s been talk abt a review template but I’m a stream of consciousness kinda gal soooo here we go! I remember your first draft of the first chapter ...

    May 30
  • Novel / Chapter » Narrative, General Re: DEER EYES chapter 1

    Well well well, good morning to you! You have summoned me and I have come! Hmmm I didn’t know windows can be lanky… *blinks* Okay and it’s getting even more ...

    May 29
  • Other » General, General Re: most beautiful thing

    Good morning! I was intrigued by your summary, it feels very poetic! I really like the flow of your work. It feels like it sits in the middle of poetry ...

    May 28
  • Poetry » Realistic, Dramatic Re: Sisyphus: Your Wrongs Haunt Me

    You know canopy, everytime I go through my spreadsheet of the Green Room, I get stuck on this intriguing title of your poem. And I was always hoping someone who ...

    May 28
  • Poetry » Romantic, Realistic Re: PETALS OF MY HEART

    Good morning! I’m curious about a poem with a reading time longer than 2 min, so let’s see what you have in store ^^ I already like how the first ...

    May 28
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, Romantic Re: Through fire and vengeance 1

    Good morning! I have finally come for your story; it’s been in the Green Room for long enough ^^ My first thought is that maybe you could have run this ...

    May 28
  • Poetry » Realistic, Other Re: My Black is Beautiful

    Hi Dove, I know you said you’ve left the site, but I still wanted to take a look at your poem :hug: I like how you have the bold sentence ...

    May 28


What a piece of work is a man! How noble in reason, how infinite in faculty, in form and moving how express and admirable, in action how like an angel, in apprehension how like a god -- the beauty of the world, the paragon of animals!
— William Shakespeare