User avatar

Tikaya

Boy I do love Digimon

  • Novel / Chapter » Horror, Teen Fiction Re: Crawlers - Chapter Seventeen: The Farm

    Good morning Rev. I wanted to read this ages ago but every time I sat down, the wife handed me the baby XD And well, I even tried carrying the ...

    Aug 25
  • Short Story » Science Fiction, Mystery / Suspense Re: Sunlight Through Concrete Rain - Part 3 (still WIP)

    And directly onto Part 3 26 Welll if Rob can do all that, listen to them like this, then it DEFINITELY heard the pen on paper. And will wonder why ...

    Aug 24
  • Short Story » Science Fiction, Mystery / Suspense Re: Sunlight Through Concrete Rain: Part 2 (still WIP)

    Good afternoon! Let’s head straight into your Part 2 ^^ 23 I like how you are setting the scene. It does feel as if we properly started a new chapter ...

    Aug 24
  • Short Story » Science Fiction, Mystery / Suspense Re: Sunlight Through Concrete Rain (WIP)

    Good morning! (At least I’m starting this in the morning, today is a busy day xd) As promised, I have come to do a full review of this. I didn’t ...

    Aug 23
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, Romantic Re: Chapter 6

    So and now to Ch6, like I originally planned XD (I do like that Ch4 gives more context to why Raven doesn’t want the pendant anymore in Ch5! Tho I ...

    Aug 22
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, Romantic Re: Chapter 4

    Good morning Catz :3 ….and it appears that me being chronically exhausted yesterday caused me to skip a chapter. Why didn’t you mention that q__q Now I feel silly bc ...

    Aug 22
  • Short Story » Supernatural, Fantasy Re: Home Sweet Gnome

    Good evening! I have come to you as a member of the Afterwatch so let’s see what you have in store! I like how you immediately dive into the scene ...

    Aug 22
  • Novel / Chapter » Romantic, Fantasy Re: Chapter 5

    Hello Catz! I fixed up something in my own chapter so now I feel confident in reading and reviewing someone else :3 I am a bit confused about the species ...

    Aug 21
  • Novel / Chapter » Romantic, Narrative Re: Chapter 3 of: The people we become

    Good evening! Okay, remember the paragraphing thing? New speaker, new paragraph. I’m afraid that the story continues to be very hard to read and follow ☹ Hmm I do like ...

    Aug 20
  • Novel / Chapter » Horror, Science Fiction Re: TEETH / 2018: chapter 1

    Ok so the Green Room is getting dangerously close to the limit and I now Rev is also excited. So let’s head straight in! Also a tip: Never ever poison ...

    Aug 20
  • Short Story » Supernatural, Other Re: Monika’s origin-Siren’s Desire

    Good morning creeper and congratz on 5 years on YWS :3 Let’s look at more of the siren story today! Hmm I always thought moon beach would also be kinda ...

    Aug 20
  • Novel / Chapter » Historical Fiction, Narrative Re: Chapter Two - Unnamed LMS VII Novel

    Good morning! Here for chapter 2 :3 I kinda wish you would have added the actual Czech word here: “Yeah,” Stan’s youngest son said in Czech, XD Huhhh okay I ...

    Aug 19
  • Short Story » Other, Fantasy Re: Loki's Anger

    Ohh I like how these breaks in the sentence gives the story a sort of poetry vibe? Like here: A scream that carried pain and suffering. I do think that ...

    Aug 18
  • Novel / Chapter » Literature, Horror Re: Rose of China (Chapter ONE)

    Hi hello and good morning! What a lovely chapter you have posted here :3 I am not rly sure about the “like a dead tree stump” right in the beginning. ...

    Aug 17
  • Novel / Chapter » Romantic, Narrative Re: Chapter 2 of: The People We Become

    Good morning! Let’s head straight into ch2, shall we? I think it is great that you highlighted which narrator is responsible for which section! That works very well! That said, ...

    Aug 16


Colorless green ideas sleep furiously.
— Noam Chomsky