User avatar

Tikaya

Boy I do love Digimon

  • Novel / Chapter » Humor, Supernatural Re: Prove 1+1=2...? [Ch. XII, Nine]

    I often find myself muttering “Remember remember the fifth of November” so I think there needs no specific reason for why you’d make it quote of the day. I really ...

    Dec 1, 2025
  • Novel / Chapter » Humor, Supernatural Re: A Dank Devil Of A Dream [Ch. XI, Nine]

    Back to Nine, at last =D Let’s see if some of the confusing stuff from last chapter gets cleared up here. ….and we’re straight into hallucinogenic tea, excellent! I appreciate ...

    Dec 1, 2025
  • Novel / Chapter » Satire, Humor Re: Goats, Bots and Monkeys [Ch. X, Nine]

    Next chapter, let’s go. First one I read that’s not Nine’s Diary! Hm tbh I’m not really feeling this one. I was never much a fan of songfics and this ...

    Dec 1, 2025
  • Novel / Chapter » Literature, Supernatural Re: Love, Hate and 69 [Ch. IX, Nine] - Part II

    Alright Rebel. The Green Room has failed me, and you, because I missed that these chapters exist without reviews and therefore I’m restarting from this chapter. I’m here for feeling ...

    Dec 1, 2025
  • Poetry » Realistic, General Re: Lucy

    Ohhh what a twist! I never expected KITTENS

    Dec 1, 2025
  • Short Story » Narrative, General Re: Dreams

    I like the beginning of your story a lot. The flow of your sentences is working very well for me and I feel like the descriptions are on point. Small ...

    Dec 1, 2025
  • Poetry » Politics, General Re: R is for Great

    Thank you for sharing this poem! I find these lines particularly powerful: don’t ask me to call this my homeland. Home is the place where I can be myself. I ...

    Dec 1, 2025
  • Short Story » Fantasy, Supernatural Re: Markus and Mia’s childhoods

    Alright, I am here for more adorable sibling action before things go wrong! Aww I enjoyed the descriptions in this one a lot. I also really like that it’s just ...

    Dec 1, 2025
  • Novel / Chapter » Horror, Supernatural Re: Monster creature of the closet

    Alrighty, first review of December, here we go! I like the idea of exploring the monster in the closet :3 Hmm in the other story, we also had the mother ...

    Dec 1, 2025
  • Poetry » Realistic, Other Re: Me Over Me

    Annnd my final review for today. My hand hurts =D I really love these confusing statements in your poem. Like cutting off wings is what enables flying? Or that someone ...

    Nov 30, 2025
  • Novel / Chapter » Satire, Fantasy Re: Mundane Work Chapter 1 (Remastered)

    I’m a bit intimidated by the length of your work. Here’s hoping I can do it justice :3 Ah I LOVE the transcript dialogue. Oh I am so so intrigued ...

    Nov 30, 2025
  • Poetry » Health, Realistic Re: To My Family

    Alright, I hope you’re okay! I really like the visceral feel of your poem. The way you use alignment really draws the eye along. Also that there are different reasons ...

    Nov 30, 2025
  • Poetry » Realistic, Other Re: Blood Is Red When Spilled

    Let’s get another poem out of the Green Room. Hello again 😊 I really like that you continue to write abt animals. Makes me happy. Also the way you compare ...

    Nov 30, 2025
  • Lyrics » Realistic, Dramatic Re: Petrichor

    Hi Messenger, I have come for another of your poems 😊 Petrichor, the smell right before or after rain… I really like how the lyrical narrator motivates themselves from “no ...

    Nov 30, 2025
  • Novel / Chapter » Science Fiction, Action / Adventure Re: NYLON - 7

    Next chapter! Oh you can feel the class divide between the MCs and those pretty people who surround them. I really like how you describe the entire thing with the ...

    Nov 30, 2025


A wizard is never late. Nor is he early; he arrives precisely when he means to.
— Gandalf