User avatar

Tigersprite

Tigersprite

  • Short Story » Narrative, Mystery / Suspense Re: A Most Macabre Affair

    Hi, Tiger here for a review, This is an interesting short story, and from the little I've read of Kafka I would say it's somewhat Kafkaesque in its oddness. You ...

    Jun 13, 2014
  • Short Story » Mystery / Suspense, General Re: how it happened.

    Hi Huda, The plot of your story itself is interesting, and is certainly suspenseful or strange enough to induce a reader to move to the next chapter/section. But as another ...

    Jun 12, 2014
  • Short Story » Narrative, Other Re: The Bits and Pieces of the Evening

    I'll admit, straight off, that I found this piece strangely beautiful. Beautiful, I think, because you captured almost perfectly the near-total disorientation of insobriety, and this is reflected in a

    Feb 20, 2013
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, Romantic Re: Burning in the Sky:Prologue

    Tiger here, I promised and here I am to review your prologue! :D I haven't done one of these in a long time, so let's hope the standard's good enough, ...

    May 26, 2012
  • Article / Essay » General, General Re: Young Writers Censorship

    Coincidentally, we are the exact same age, so let me get a word in about this. a) As previously mentioned, critiques are reviews given to guide a writer towards improvement. ...

    Dec 11, 2011
  • Other » General, General Re: just cold

    Hey Azi, it's Tiger here to review. Okay. I've read this, re-read it, and read this again. Now I think I understand--mostly--what the story is about. At the very least, ...

    Sep 25, 2011
  • Short Story » General, General Re: Are They Really Who You Think They Are?

    I guess I can't exactly nitpick the story too much, seeing as you had to use certain lines. I still can't help feeling that it could have been less cliche ...

    Sep 19, 2011
  • Short Story » Action / Adventure, General Re: Little boy

    Good evening (over here, anyway), I'm Tiger and I'll be your friendly neighbourhood reviewer today. :D Before getting into the actual story, I've got three nitpicks: -The title (at least ...

    Sep 19, 2011
  • Short Story » Romantic, General Re: I will always love you.

    Alright, here to do a little reviewing per the request. :) I'll only quote small bits that I find important to point out. The first paragraph is a good opener, ...

    Aug 10, 2011
  • Novel / Chapter » Romantic, General Re: Through & Through

    Hey, I'm Tiger and I'll be your friendly YWSerhood reviewer today. Since this is a short piece, I'll quote the whole thing and do a bit of line-by-line nitpicking. “Happy ...

    Aug 8, 2011
  • Short Story » General, General Re: The playground is burning

    There's not really much for me to say, really. I love this story. It demonstrate the chain of action and reaction, and the chains caused by inaction (if that, ah, ...

    Aug 6, 2011
  • Short Story » General, General Re: Mirror Reflection

    Hey Tictac, my name is Tiger and I'll be your (possibly harsh) reviewer today. I will quote your work and brief comments will be in bold; longer ones will be ...

    Aug 1, 2011
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: Ramadan, A Blessed Month

    A quick, interesting poem. Without delving too deeply into the subject matter, you're able to get across your feelings and emotions during this religious time. I know little of Ramadan, ...

    Jul 31, 2011
  • Short Story » Fantasy, General Re: The legend of PAUL 5290. (Not a bible story, thanks MoMo!)

    Tiger, here for a contest review! This was really funny. The reference to Jash was great, as was the YWS spirits. I can easily imagine us hanging around a creepy ...

    May 26, 2011
  • Short Story » General, General Re: Paul0003/avatars-100x100-smilies/001.htm

    Hey, tink! Here to review for the contest. :) This was an interesting concept. And then there's this line: She did, and it was even better, this racoon was high ...

    May 26, 2011


When your heart gets pierced with arrows, don't rip them out and pierce those around you in retribution for your hurt. You'll only unnecessarily wound others and bleed to death yourself.
— LadyMysterio