User avatar

Thisislegacy

  • Poetry » Dramatic, Narrative Re: Let me go

    You confuse me.

    Jan 23, 2018
  • Poetry » Dramatic, Narrative Re: Let me go

    I don't know what my poem might be hinting at, could you please tell me?

    Jan 23, 2018
  • Poetry » Dramatic, Narrative Re: Let me go

    This poem was about my abusive mother. What do you think my poem might be hinting at because I don't see it personally :)

    Jan 23, 2018
  • Poetry » Romantic, General Re: Perfect girl

    This is she and I almost cried. :)

    Jan 15, 2018
  • Article / Essay » Culture, Realistic Re: Racism

    I recommend fact checking some of your statements, such as when racism started. There was slavery even during Ancient Egypt. :)

    Jan 9, 2018
  • Poetry » General, General Re: In my eyes

    Thank you. I will edit when I get the chance. If you would like to read some of my other poems to get more of an idea of my voice ...

    Jan 9, 2018
  • Poetry » Narrative, Dramatic Re: Vodka

    Thanks. I have plenty of other poems written on here if you want to read them. This is the only one that I wrote drunk :)

    Jan 8, 2018
  • Poetry » Narrative, Dramatic Re: Vodka

    Thank you, I did make sure to rate this not safe for children right?

    Jan 4, 2018
  • Poetry » Realistic, Romantic Re: J'étais avec toi

    I'm pretty sure I had my french teacher read this and check for any errors and she said it was fine. Thank you and I am glad you got some ...

    Jan 3, 2018
  • Poetry » Narrative, Dramatic Re: Vodka

    Live was honestly a typo, but I do have a lot of edits I need to do.

    Jan 3, 2018
  • Poetry » Narrative, Dramatic Re: Vodka

    Thank you. It is so weird for me to read something i wrote drunk so I will definitely do a lot of edits to it.

    Jan 3, 2018
  • Poetry » General, General Re: Control

    Thank you.

    Dec 17, 2017
  • Poetry » General, General Re: Control

    I have plenty of more poems if you would like to read those as well.

    Dec 17, 2017
  • Poetry » General, General Re: Control

    Thank you :)

    Dec 10, 2017
  • Poetry » General, General Re: Control

    Thank you :)

    Dec 8, 2017


Nouns can verb very well actually, they verb better than some verbs do.
— winterwolf0100