User avatar

ThirdBetrayle

ThirdBetrayle

  • Poetry » Other, Other Re: The Ballad of Gallagher

    Uh... I can't stop laughing right now. What?! Okay, so I read the title and I wasn't quite sure what you were referring to. I mean, at first I thought ...

    Aug 31, 2014
  • Poetry » General, General Re: Love Again

    I must say this poem was a but confusing/overwhelming to read because of all of the adjectives. It felt somewhat as if you were trying to force in as much ...

    Aug 27, 2014
  • Poetry » Romantic, General Re: Your Sweatshirt

    This is such a sweet poem. I loved how much value and emphasis you put on the sweatshirt, as if it is the only fabric chain link that connects you ...

    Aug 24, 2014
  • Poetry » Realistic, Narrative Re: Taxi in Kampala

    I like how this poem focuses solely on a ride through an area in Uganda during the rain. I can sort of see how you (or the white American) would ...

    Aug 24, 2014
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: there is predicted precipitation this evening

    I....I don't even know what to say. Uhhhhhhm. PERFECT!!!!! I read over the title and I guessed it would be about some sort of relationship turmoil. But the first line ...

    Aug 24, 2014
  • Poetry » Romantic, Dramatic Re: Love notes written in flesh

    I think your poem is well written, starting off very slow in the beginning then ending with a slap in the face! Baja, here's my review: The ending of your ...

    Aug 23, 2014
  • Poetry » General, General Re: 7 Ways to Reach the Moon (Pt. 2)

    The ending stuck out so perfectly to me because...heh, I'm guilty of that too. I like the imagery and similes you have incorporated. I wish it was longer though; I ...

    Aug 22, 2014


You don't need to follow me! You don't need to follow anybody! You got to think for yourselves!
— Brian Cohen