User avatar

TheWeather

  • Poetry » Mystery / Suspense, Realistic Re: Writers Block

    That is the point of the poem lol

    Sep 5, 2019
  • Poetry » Narrative, Lyrical Re: Bike rides in Berlin

    I kinda want to start again with my poems. Clean slate init

    Apr 21, 2015
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: deleted

    Thanks, your review was very helpful and I think I will expand part three into a wider poem.

    Oct 21, 2014
  • Poetry » Lyrical, Narrative Re: deleted

    Every single line being capitalised is optional in poetry, it wouldn't work in this instance I think. Thanks for reviewing

    Oct 10, 2014
  • Poetry » Lyrical, Spiritual Re: True Light

    :)

    Aug 12, 2014
  • Poetry » Lyrical, Spiritual Re: True Light

    You're welcome, but what for?

    Aug 12, 2014
  • Poetry » Realistic, General Re: Natural Hazards

    *Those adjectives were added in as metaphors to describe how the character's relationship was* But I don't want to ruin any interpretations so I'll leave it at that. XP

    Aug 11, 2014
  • Poetry » Realistic, General Re: Natural Hazards

    The title is more in reference to people than the hurricane as its a natural disaster. Thanks for reviewing.

    Aug 11, 2014
  • Poetry » Realistic, General Re: Natural Hazards

    That's it exactly. Thanks for reviewing

    Aug 11, 2014
  • Poetry » Realistic, General Re: Natural Hazards

    Thanks for the review

    Aug 11, 2014
  • Poetry » Lyrical, Spiritual Re: True Light

    Thanks for reviewing

    Aug 11, 2014
  • Poetry » Lyrical, Spiritual Re: True Light

    Thanks for reviewing.

    Aug 11, 2014
  • Poetry » Narrative, Lyrical Re: Bike rides in Berlin

    Hi, everything was intentionally lowercase. I've explained the title below in a comment on the first review.

    Aug 6, 2014
  • Poetry » Narrative, Lyrical Re: Bike rides in Berlin

    Thanks

    Aug 4, 2014
  • Poetry » Narrative, Lyrical Re: Bike rides in Berlin

    Thank you

    Aug 4, 2014


Everything has to be taken on trust; truth is only that which is taken to be true. It's the currency of living. There may be nothing behind it, but it doesn't make any difference so long as it is honoured. One acts on assumptions. What do you assume?
— Player (Rosencrantz & Guildenstern Are Dead by Tom Stoppard)