User avatar

TheUnknownWriter

TheUnknownWriter

  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Fear

    Thank you so much for this review! Yeah, this poem is just one that I wrote when I was trying to get rid of the thoughts in my head so ...

    Nov 25, 2015
  • Novel / Chapter » Action / Adventure, Horror Re: Chapter one: The dead city

    Sounds great! There's more detail giving it a more suspenseful mood. :D

    Sep 29, 2015
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: The Voices

    Thank you so much for the feedback! Now that I look back at the capitalization I think I would agree. And thank you for pointing out the conjoining words- I ...

    Sep 19, 2015
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: The Voices

    Thank you so much for your review! I really appreciate the advice. And I'm glad that you enjoyed it. I'll keep your suggestions in mind :D

    Sep 19, 2015
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: The Voices

    Thank you! I really appreciate it! :D

    Sep 19, 2015
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: I Am a Writer

    Thank you so much! I'm glad you liked it :D

    Aug 3, 2015
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: I Am a Writer

    Thank you so much! I'm happy you enjoyed it! :D This was super helpful and I'll make some revisions. Thanks again! :)

    Aug 3, 2015
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: I Am a Writer

    Yes, you're correct. I've actually been trying to overcome it myself but I'm still working on it- talking isn't one of my fortes :P I'm glad that you liked it ...

    Aug 3, 2015
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: I Am a Writer

    Thanks for the feedback! I'm glad you liked it. I'll take your advice into consideration. :)

    Aug 3, 2015
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: I Am a Writer

    Thanks for the review! I appreciate the feedback :D

    Aug 3, 2015
  • Lyrics » Lyrical, General Re: All about that bass fishing (a parody of all about that bass)

    I ain't no pro fisher. But I can catch it, catch it. And I could cook and dish her? That's all I got XD Oh and I was just suggesting, ...

    Apr 10, 2015
  • Novel / Chapter » Dramatic, Teen Fiction Re: Unsteady Footsteps: Prologue

    Thank you for the review! I'll be sure to fix the grammatical errors. Thank you again! :D

    Mar 29, 2015
  • Novel / Chapter » Mystery / Suspense, General Re: Dual Identity - Prologue

    I knew that there was something wrong with my wording :P Towards the end the sense of imagery was lacking a bit. Thanks for letting me know it was unclear ...

    Dec 28, 2014
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, Action / Adventure Re: Chapter 1 of The Dark Empire Just seeing how well it does first

    Yeah, keep it up! But I highly suggest editing it on your own that way you can improve on areas you might need to work on. The only way to ...

    Dec 13, 2014
  • Short Story » Fanfiction, Humor Re: The Sims Fanfiction

    This is great! I noticed the simlish that they were speaking is actually accurate. I think I heard some of the dialogue in the game XD

    Oct 27, 2014


Opportunity is missed by most people because it is dressed in overalls and looks like work.
— Thomas Edison