User avatar

TheSybarite

  • Poetry » Realistic, Other Re: Fallen or Forgotten

    Beautiful! Really beautiful poem. The thought behind it is great, and, most importantly, you have expressed it very nicely. The words are simple, yet speak volumes. Just like IronStylus, I ...

    Jun 6, 2013
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, Supernatural Re: Heavens above...prologue

    Wow! Really intriguing. The prologue is great. A murderer getting murdered. "A figure of a man with wings as if on flames, his face burning brightly as a star."- The ...

    Jun 6, 2013
  • Poetry » Romantic, General Re: This Years Love.

    I think the poem is pretty good..the idea behind it is good, as is the imagery. However, it would like it to be a little more consistent, like same number ...

    Jun 6, 2013
  • Poetry » Realistic, Culture Re: Aesthetically Challenged

    Very well written. Beautiful thought. Nicely expressed. There is nothing that I do not Love about this poem, especially the line, "Daydreams dawning on me slowly, Lightning up my face, ...

    Jun 6, 2013
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Falling sadness

    The name of the poem immediately caught my attention. I am so glad I read it. It is a lovely poem, a great work. There are a few grammar mistakes, ...

    Jun 6, 2013
  • Poetry » Romantic, General Re: Lilies on the Water

    It is a beautiful poem. The idea of a love coming to an end is expressed nicely. A few commas here and there would be good- a little bit of ...

    Jun 6, 2013
  • Short Story » Mystery / Suspense, Horror Re: The Beast Within

    Great story! The very first line had me hooked. When you start reading it, it looks like another horror story with imaginary beasts and fights and all. But as it ...

    Jun 6, 2013


"I love you as certain dark things are to be loved, in secret, between the shadow and the soul."
— Pablo Neruda