User avatar

TheRebel2007

Why do you write like you're running out of time?

  • Novel / Chapter » General, General Re: I Love Physics! [Ch. II, Nine]

    Thank you so much, Rose, for another awesome review! :p I am sorry, I should have made it clearer (it would be clear in the next chapter), Jesse is the ...

    Feb 15, 2024
  • Lyrics » Narrative, Lyrical Re: The Ant Who Nuked The World - A Rap

    Thanks for the review, humblebard! Honestly, this poem is based upon a short story I wrote for my English language exam about how the smallest things can literally change the ...

    Feb 15, 2024
  • Poetry » Narrative, Dramatic Re: I see humans, but no humanity.

    This is not a review, but I cannot help myself from being in awe of your poetry skills and your eloquent way of delivering your message - it's way better ...

    Feb 9, 2024
  • Poetry » General, Narrative Re: The Crash

    Ah, I get it now.

    Jan 17, 2024
  • Poetry » Narrative, Lyrical Re: My Half-Filled Plastic Bottle

    Thanks for the review! Yes, I could and should have been more clear with the "white" thing. As you can see, the tendrils around my bottle are white in colour, ...

    Jan 14, 2024
  • Poetry » Narrative, Lyrical Re: My Half-Filled Plastic Bottle

    Thank you so much for the review, berrie! I am glad you liked my poem! :p

    Jan 14, 2024
  • Poetry » Satire, General Re: A Sad Poem of References

    Nothing particularly, honestly. Anyway, thanks!

    Jan 13, 2024
  • Novel / Chapter » Science Fiction, Humor Re: It's a Boring World [Ch. I, Nine]

    Thanks a lot for the review, Rose! Zero is, in fact, not the main character of the novel, it's Agent Nine, the young guy who is loved by Zero. In ...

    Jan 5, 2024
  • Poetry » Narrative, Lyrical Re: A Peasant's Plea

    Thanks for the review!

    Oct 26, 2023
  • Poetry » Narrative, Lyrical Re: A Peasant's Plea

    Thanks for the review, Leya!

    Oct 26, 2023
  • Poetry » Narrative, Lyrical Re: A Peasant's Plea

    Thanks for the review, Ariah! When I published this on my phone, I divided it into stanzas to make the rhyme scheme make sense but somehow the stanzas disappeared. I ...

    Oct 24, 2023
  • Poetry » Narrative, Lyrical Re: One Day

    Thanks for the review, Rose! :D

    Oct 3, 2023
  • Novel / Chapter » Literature, General Re: The New Age [1.1]

    Thanks for the review! This is actually a part of the first chapter, the entire diary entry was too long to post in a single work.

    Aug 3, 2023
  • Novel / Chapter » Literature, General Re: The New Age [1.1]

    Uh, I am from India, so I am pretty sure spellings of British English are not wrong. Thanks for the review!

    Aug 3, 2023
  • Poetry » Mystery / Suspense, Narrative Re: The Ruins of Rome

    Thank you for the review!

    Aug 2, 2023


I'm getting nachos~
— BluesClues