User avatar

TheRebel2007

Why do you write like you're running out of time?

  • Poetry » Literature, Other Re: What is Love?

    Uh, hey there, Hop -- thanks for the review. But, I do sorta feel like you kinda used ChatGPT or Gemini or an AI there to write the review then ...

    Sep 11, 2025
  • Poetry » Literature, Other Re: What is Love?

    Please don't judge me for this -- I kinda made this up in like 15 minutes at 1am like half an hour ago 'coz I was feeling sleepy yet I ...

    Sep 10, 2025
  • Novel / Chapter » General, General Re: I Love Physics! [Ch. II, Nine]

    I am not good at it either, just some anime-diffused knowledge

    Sep 9, 2025
  • Novel / Chapter » General, General Re: I Love Physics! [Ch. II, Nine]

    Thanks a lot again for your awesome review, Ravena! :sob: About 'kyuu', think of the kanji %u4E5D instead of the hiragana version (%u304D%u3085%u3046), that's what I was thinking of -- ...

    Sep 9, 2025
  • Novel / Chapter » General, General Re: I Love Physics! [Ch. II, Nine]

    Thanks a lot again for your awesome review, Ravena! :sob: About 'kyuu', think of the kanji %u4E5D instead of the hiragana version (%u304D%u3085%u3046), that's what I was thinking of -- ...

    Sep 9, 2025
  • Novel / Chapter » Science Fiction, Humor Re: It's a Boring World [Ch. I, Nine]

    Thanks a lot for your review, Ravena! %uD83D%uDE2D%uD83D%uDE4F I am now thinking of rewriting some of my earlier chapters after actually finishing Cour II, especially chapters 1 and 3. I ...

    Sep 8, 2025
  • Novel / Chapter » Narrative, Science Fiction Re: Uh, This is Weird [Ch. III, Nine]

    Kek it's supposed to be like that

    Sep 8, 2025
  • Novel / Chapter » Science Fiction, Humor Re: It's a Boring World [Ch. I, Nine]

    Thanks for the review, oc3ean! :p

    Sep 3, 2025
  • Poetry » Lyrical, Romantic Re: I'll Be Yours, Withal

    P.S.: Also, 'though' and 'through' have been used correctly and are conveying the meaning they are supposed to. It's not a typo.

    Sep 2, 2025
  • Poetry » Lyrical, Romantic Re: I'll Be Yours, Withal

    Hey there, Alex, thanks A LOT for your review! I mean it! Firstly, I think you can find 'withal' a lot in Shakespeare and Tennyson and -- although it's archaic ...

    Sep 2, 2025
  • Novel / Chapter » Humor, Satire Re: Paadruman, The Tales of Farting [Ch. VII, Nine]

    Damn, it's been a while since I have re-read through my own chapters, really miss your reviews, Orabella %uD83D%uDE2D

    Sep 1, 2025
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, Supernatural Re: ✨πŸ₯€πŸ’ŽπŸ’€πŸŒΉOur souls won’t die alone [Part One] πŸŒΉπŸ’€πŸ’ŽπŸ₯€βœ¨

    Hey, I am sorry if I came across as too harsh, that was definitely not my intention at all. I did indeed enjoy reading it for the most part, don%u2019t ...

    Aug 31, 2025
  • Poetry » Literature, Lyrical Re: To Tithonus

    Ah fair enough, thanks for the praise tho %uD83D%uDE2D

    Aug 30, 2025
  • Poetry » Lyrical, Narrative Re: An Ode to Myself [Turning 18]

    Thanks for the review, RokitaVivi! Also yeah, I might actually change that, thanks again! :p

    Aug 30, 2025
  • Poetry » Literature, Lyrical Re: To Tithonus

    Hey there, Catto! Thanks for the review! Although I would have liked it if you could have focused on the contrast between the original Tithonus by Tennyson and my reply ...

    Aug 30, 2025


Attention is the beginning of devotion.
— Mary Oliver, Upstream