User avatar

TheRebel2007

Why do you write like you're running out of time?

  • Novel / Chapter » Humor, Supernatural Re: Love, Hate and 69 [Ch. IX, Nine] - Part I

    For people reading this, I am not sure if my laptop's glitching or not but (for PC/laptop readers): in the first part of the chapter where you can see 'n' ...

    Feb 10
  • Novel / Chapter » Narrative, Humor Re: The War of the Worlds, Cards, and Legos [Ch. VIII, Nine]

    Hey there, Tikaya, just getting up to date with your reviews. "I can overlook that it doesn%u2019t really sound like her voice" As you can discover later in the chapter, ...

    Feb 10
  • Novel / Chapter » Humor, Satire Re: Paadruman, The Tales of Farting [Ch. VII, Nine]

    Alright, so, I am gonna try to defend this chapter to the best of my abilities because this is the chapter I had the most fun writing and realised the ...

    Feb 10
  • Novel / Chapter » Science Fiction, Humor Re: This Shouldn't Be Possible! [Ch. VI, Nine]

    Hey there, Tikaya! Glad to see you again. So yeah, I can see that you can finally see why I wanted to revise Cour I in its entirety lol. About ...

    Feb 4
  • Novel / Chapter » Science Fiction, Literature Re: Death and Destruction [Ch. V, Nine]

    Finally, I am back to replying to arguably the most important thing in my to-do list. For some reason, I too can sense a 'Press-X-to-doubt' button right at the back ...

    Jan 30
  • Novel / Chapter » Science Fiction, Humor Re: The League of Life [Ch. IV, Nine]

    Hey there, Tikaya! Thanks again for the review. About Salai's rules and Leo -- the only thing that he cares about in all of Existence is his Leonardo da Vinci. ...

    Jan 28
  • Novel / Chapter » Narrative, Science Fiction Re: Uh, This is Weird [Ch. III, Nine]

    Yup, Paadruman is *definitely* interfering with the dice rolls! I can smell it... it doesn't smell good. 'Already Six is being very relatable %uD83D%uDE0A' That's what Six is all about ...

    Jan 27
  • Novel / Chapter » General, General Re: I Love Physics! [Ch. II, Nine]

    I am sure Paadruman has something to do with the dice rolls... Yeah, so, I am thinking of making the first few chapters longer to streamline with the tone and ...

    Jan 27
  • Novel / Chapter » Action / Adventure, Science Fiction Re: Jontur - (1) The Previous Mission

    Lmao, I just realised that Spearmint and I gave the same ratings.

    Jan 26
  • Novel / Chapter » Humor, Horror Re: ** [Ch. XV, Nine] - Part II

    Alright, final reply to the reviews so far! 1. Thanks for mentioning the 'hit me', I should probably change it right now. 2. Uh, no, you didn't ask for it ...

    Jan 24
  • Novel / Chapter » Humor, Horror Re: ** [Ch. XV, Nine] - Part I

    Hey there, Tikaya! Once again, sorry for the delayed response, I was kinda busy with stuff. 1. Intermob or inter-mob, as has been mentioned in previous chapters, is basically interstellar ...

    Jan 24
  • Novel / Chapter » Humor, Satire Re: An Ephemeral, Wholesome Volcano [Ch. XIV, Nine]

    I am so sorry for not responding to this earlier, Tikaya! @_@ I was busy with stuff like projects and stuff and only hyperfocused on Nine at random points and ...

    Jan 24
  • Poetry » Lyrical, Dramatic Re: The Engraver

    Thanks for the compliments, dude! I am really glad that my poem resonated with you and conveyed its meaning clearly, despite it being vaguely abstract.

    Jan 23
  • Poetry » Lyrical, Dramatic Re: The Engraver

    I am not sure about the dissonance between 'were' and 'forever', as when I read it out loud myself it sounds good enough, maybe it's an accent thing on my ...

    Jan 19
  • Novel / Chapter » Humor, Supernatural Re: Prove 1+1=2...? [Ch. XII, Nine]

    At first, I was a bit confused if this was praise or criticism then I remembered that it's a review -- and it's a perfect one at that in my ...

    Dec 8, 2025


“Sorry about the blood in your mouth. I wish it was mine. I couldn't get the boy to kill me, but I wore his jacket for the longest time.”
— Richard Siken