User avatar

ThePhoenix

ThePhoenix

  • Short Story » Science Fiction, Action / Adventure Re: Dream Sequence 5/5

    I'M BACK! Ok, let's review (well I'm the one reviewing but still). Also, naming the baby "Turnip" was just... wow. I don't know why but it reminds me of something ...

    Sep 17, 2015
  • Short Story » Science Fiction, Action / Adventure Re: Dream Sequence 4/5

    D: I am so sorry for not reviewing. To be honest, I forgot about this entire series (I don't know how that is supposed to be reassuring or make you ...

    Sep 17, 2015
  • Novel / Chapter » Realistic, Teen Fiction Re: Heartbeat Academy: Chapter 2 *

    HELLO THERE! Review time! Hospital, I thought to myself. W-what happened back there? I don't understand why he immediately thinks hospital. I mean, I would as well. But it shouldn't ...

    Sep 5, 2015
  • Short Story » Dramatic, General Re: The train of separation.

    HELLO THERE! If this review isn't very helpful, blame me. I've doing reviews all day and I don't want to stop until my review counter gets to thirty. Wan's last ...

    Sep 5, 2015
  • Short Story » Science Fiction, Action / Adventure Re: Dream Sequence 3/5

    Oh someone tagged me, that doesn't happen oft— ... YES! SOMETHING TO REVIEW! *Dances awkwardly Helicopter blades and lots of them, coming towards us at speed. Yeah... you never explained ...

    Sep 5, 2015
  • Short Story » Fantasy, General Re: Waxies Special Day

    I could be nitpicky and point out all the tiny errors you made... but I don't want to. I would tell you to go and find all the errors yourself ...

    Sep 5, 2015
  • Novel / Chapter » Science Fiction, General Re: Tampered - Chapter 1

    D: So many words... As for the paragraph breaks... I wasn't sure because you only start a new paragraph when the topic changes, but for this, everything in one paragraph ...

    Sep 5, 2015
  • Poetry » General, General Re: Old Eyes

    WELCOME! This is going to be my first time reviewing a poem, so if this review sucks then, well, blame me? Idk. Just to begin with, I absolutely loved this ...

    Sep 5, 2015
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, Teen Fiction Re: The Timekeeper - 3 - Secrets & Surprises

    Alliteration. The door was so heavy that she had to heave with her shoulders to get it ajar enough for her to squeeze through. Woah. How big would this door ...

    Sep 5, 2015
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, Teen Fiction Re: The Timekeeper - 2 - Manor & Manners

    Apricot jelly. She wanted to ground to swallow her whole. I think you meant "the ground" but I'm not entirely sure... “Make sure you do a good job, Penelope!” Penelope’s ...

    Sep 5, 2015
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, Teen Fiction Re: The Timekeeper - 1 - Travel & Trees

    Strawberry jam. He chuckled under his breath. Not likely. I feel like the sentence "Not likely." would fit better if it was expressed as Quinn's thoughts. So the sentence becomes ...

    Sep 5, 2015
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, Action / Adventure Re: The Guardians- Chapter 1.1

    Fish fingers and custard. I said quietly, staring at my toes. You mean shoes right? Unless he's barefoot, but that doesn't make much sense and you don't mention him putting ...

    Sep 5, 2015
  • Short Story » Fantasy, Dramatic Re: Ruthless Killer | Unedited

    D: Your character stays true to the title. First of all. YOU SHOULD TOTALLY CONTINUE THIS! I mean, I don't even understand most of it yet. Especially the culture. And ...

    Sep 5, 2015
  • Novel / Chapter » Fanfiction, Action / Adventure Re: ------

    D: Why did you give up on this... I DEMAND YOU CONTINUE THIS! Or don't... D: I know this is old but... who cares. I frowned. This must be some ...

    Sep 5, 2015
  • Short Story » Science Fiction, Action / Adventure Re: Dream Sequence 2/5

    Pineapples. I think I like this line divider better... I looked up and down the road, wondering what had made the noise. Something about the sound was terrifying, reminding me ...

    Sep 4, 2015


Besides, if you want perfection, write a haiku. Anything longer is bound to have some passages that don't work as well as they might.
— Philip Pullman