User avatar

TheFlamingonator

  • Poetry » Health, Lyrical Re: Having a cold...

    Also sorry that you got anxious from reading this, it ws just a way of letting some anger out :) heres a penguin for you troubles (^>^)

    Apr 25, 2014
  • Poetry » Health, Lyrical Re: Having a cold...

    I understand that the rhytm was a bit 'off-beat', but I found that it fit the theme of the poem. I often find myself uneven and unfocused during times of ...

    Apr 25, 2014
  • Poetry » General, General Re: Raising children

    sorry, still pretty new on this site, also I am usually on a movile device and I am not capable of doing all the things on this site through such ...

    Apr 24, 2014
  • Poetry » Realistic, Spiritual Re: Lifes relaxing sounds.

    I'll try to write whenever I have enough points, and I'll definitely write something likehis again. :)

    Apr 17, 2014
  • Poetry » Lyrical, Fantasy Re: the dance of the sun and moon

    wow. I did not expect this story to have such deep meaning. In my head it sounded like a cute little childrens song, and the deeper meaning made it even ...

    Apr 16, 2014
  • Poetry » General, Health Re: Bed.

    Thanks :) nice to know I am not alone in loving my bed (don't misinterpret that please)

    Apr 15, 2014
  • Poetry » Fantasy, Lyrical Re: If I Had Wings

    I loved this poem. It truly shows how anyone would feel about having wings, including me. The ending is a great way to end the poem. I feel as if ...

    Apr 15, 2014
  • Poetry » General, General Re: Lonely

    Hi, I'm here to give a review. This piece of literacy was no doubt powerful and well written. It's beautiful in its sadness, and I liked the line of thought ...

    Apr 15, 2014
  • Short Story » Science Fiction, General Re: Echo

    Hello, I found this story very intriguing, and I would love to read the rest. I love science fiction, and this is a ver good and original story line that ...

    Apr 11, 2014


When we are children we seldom think of the future. This innocence leaves us free to enjoy ourselves as few adults can. The day we fret about the future is the day we leave our childhood behind.
— Patrick Rothfuss, The Name of the Wind