User avatar

TheCodex

  • Novel / Chapter » Romantic, General Re: Lovers or Haters ?

    Erm. Today's The First Day Of School . I Groaned and Go Out Of Bed . I Peeled My Clothes Off and Put On A Grey Plaid Shirt and Shorty ...

    Aug 28, 2011
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: Labyrinth: Chapter One

    A novel, huh? Let us begin. First things first- I would lop off everything before the ЖЖЖ. It's far too much explanation. His father died. His mother died. Now it's ...

    Aug 28, 2011
  • Short Story » General, General Re: A Job In the Market

    Hmm. Intreating story. Quite short, we know. I am somewhat confused. You threw a lot of information about the backstory at us in a very short space of words, yet ...

    Aug 28, 2011
  • Short Story » Romantic, General Re: Bunny Fluffy

    F-f-fantastic work. I loved the ending. What a twist! Their girlfriends?! HE WOULDN'T! *wipes tear* I have to say this is one of the most gut-wrenching, tear-jerking, heart-to-heart pieces of ...

    Aug 28, 2011
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: Insomnia

    This is a good poem. I like the idea about writing about insomnia. I think you should pick a stanza scheme, because the rhythm gets lost a few times here. ...

    Aug 28, 2011
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: Fairy-girl

    This is an interesting poem. I think you definitely had some nice ideas here. I'm drifting, falling, flying away, away to the place where my dreams live. I'm blurring the ...

    Aug 28, 2011
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: the inklings

    WOW the last review is quite mean. I actually liked this poem. It's funky, it's imaginative, it's fantasy. I don't know what an inkling is here, but I love the ...

    Aug 28, 2011
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: Embracing Summer

    I love this poem, it's sweet and beautiful and I adore the ending. I like the idea of holding a "fragment of heaven." A tiny matchstick to begin with a ...

    Aug 28, 2011
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: Reality

    Hello, SubjectBlue! I thought this poem was really good, and a good concept too. My favorite stanza was the fourth. I also liked how you kept things sensible- reality as ...

    Aug 28, 2011
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: free

    This poem is quite good. I liked the flow- it worked well. The only thing I would have liked to see was a difinative rhyme scheme- do you rhyme them ...

    Aug 28, 2011
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: Daydream

    I can just feel myself in this poem. Crisp, clean air fills my lungs, Soft grass tickles my feet as I land. The crickets chirp, with the bees humming along ...

    Aug 28, 2011
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: Dear Period

    A fitting poem, to be sure. I like the metaphors, and, nice title ;) You're very brave to write about such a thing! I think you've captured that awful pain ...

    Aug 28, 2011
  • Article / Essay » Review, General Re: Mischief Managed: Saying "Until Next Time" To Harry

    AWWWW! Now I feel so happy/sad :( :) Anyway, that was very well done. I agree with what you said about Snape! He's this huge jerk in the books, until ...

    Jul 18, 2011
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Math...mwahahahah

    Great poem subject! I HATE math as well! the only concrit I have is that the poem doesn't really flow as as far as rhyming. Functions and problems, solutions and ...

    Jul 1, 2011
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: Annoying

    I'm just going to take it for what it's worth- a funny, short little drabble. I like it :) Don't you just get so annoyed you just write an angry ...

    Jun 28, 2011


If you have built castles in the air, your work need not be lost; that is where they should be. Now put the foundations under them.
— Henry David Thoreau, "Walden"