User avatar

TexanWriter

  • Short Story » General, General Re: The Ashes of Tomorrow

    Hey! Tex here, critiquing your work. This was really amazing. However, I do have a few grammar things: Along with so many others....along with those children 1) I can't remember ...

    Feb 27, 2009
  • Poetry » Narrative, General Re: To Lily

    I hate giving pity. I hate being sad. So many people have wept with you for Lily. And, to my dismay, I am one of those people. First off, this ...

    Feb 26, 2009
  • Novel / Chapter » General, General Re: Changes: Chapter 3

    Okay. Interesting story. I haven't read your previous chapters, thoguh, and I'm sure it would make more sense if I did. But anyways, I have some grammar things. Buenos Tardes ...

    Feb 22, 2009
  • Short Story » General, General Re: A Compulsive Disorder of the Obsessive Variety

    This was neat! When I first saw the length, I thought, "Aw, man, this is going to be so long". Fortunatly, it was only long length wise, not word wise ...

    Feb 20, 2009
  • Poetry » Narrative, General Re: Cousin Benjamin

    This was funny! Well, to critique, here's all I've got: So my cousin and I went out on a trip To walk along the Cliffs of Insanity And dearest Cousin ...

    Feb 17, 2009
  • Novel / Chapter » Science Fiction, General Re: The Unknown

    This was really interesting! And prety well written! I'm no good for grammar, so when I say this was pretty well written, that means I could understand it. It actually ...

    Feb 7, 2009
  • Short Story » Fanfiction, General Re: Breaking Dawn Parody

    I hurt myself trying not to laugh aloud and get a 'what's so funny'? from my brother. This was hilarious! Just SO many things going on at once, and all ...

    Feb 6, 2009
  • Article / Essay » Review, General Re: Worst Book You've Ever Read

    Ummm... let's just take a look through my library, shall we? Ah, here we are: The Terrible Wave. A good book... for someone who doesn't like to go full length ...

    Feb 3, 2009
  • Short Story » Fanfiction, General Re: Harry Potter Parody

    Once I got past my sense of values to bleep all the stuff I didn't like, it was a struggle to keep from laughing aloud!! This was SO funny!! As ...

    Feb 3, 2009
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: The Tapestry

    Hey, Forever Therondy! This is TexanWriter talking, here to critique your poem! Positives: This was beautiful! The rythem was amazing. It seemed like each line brought peace to my heart, ...

    Jan 29, 2009
  • Other » General, General Re: Knife

    wow... this is amazing... I mean, a little dark, but... beautifully dark... anyways. This is some knife, killing all the time and hating it. I had no idea it WAS ...

    Jan 28, 2009
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Running

    Ummm... I don't know how to say this and be nice... is this really a poem? It looks more like a relation to words. If that's what you were doing, ...

    Jan 24, 2009
  • Novel / Chapter » Romantic, General Re: Love Stories; Prologue

    Ummm... Well, *cough* it was... interesting. I think it was really more a biography than a prologue to a story. I would like to see where you go with this. ...

    Jan 23, 2009
  • Novel / Chapter » General, General Re: This Christmas, let's end our lives. Part 1

    Hiya, fun4eva! I have a reviewing system of Positives and Negatives. Let's get started: Negatives: In the beginning, I had no idea that they were in a college bathroom, or ...

    Jan 18, 2009
  • Short Story » General, General Re: N/A

    Hey, Vivacious! I review things on a system of positives and negatives. Well, here goes (if I can stop laughing long enough): Negatives: But, The smell stretches far. "the" should ...

    Jan 18, 2009


In a hole in the ground there lived a hobbit. Not a nasty, dirty, wet hole, filled with the ends of worms and an oozy smell, nor yet a dry, bare, sandy hole with nothing in it to sit down on or to eat: it was a hobbit-hole, and that means comfort.
— JRR Tolkien