User avatar

Tessitore

  • Short Story » General, General Re: Regarding Vampires

    This was awesome. Simply awesome. It's really great to see so much thought into something like this. And you made it really interesting, too! Can vampires turn into bats? No, ...

    Feb 28, 2005
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: did i tell you about last summer? [13+ for language]

    I don't think there's much to be said that hasn't been said, but as YOU said: Please do not read my poetry if you do not plan on commenting. This ...

    Feb 26, 2005
  • Article / Essay » Review, General Re: Amelia Atwater-Rhodes?

    Why isn't there a poll option for "God I hate her, she's a plagerising b**** who gets all her ideas from accomplished writers"? I used to be a fan, you ...

    Feb 22, 2005
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Series of Sad Stuff

    Eep, darn school hey you never know may help you! *laughs hysterically* You've never been to that school. Or maybe they just didn't like me. One or the other, they ...

    Feb 18, 2005
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: sweet fallacy

    This poem was marvelous. It reminded me of a Snow Patrol song. Look into them. that my smile is as plastic as the white window frame That was a really ...

    Feb 2, 2005
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: falsettos

    I have to admit that I had to force myself to keep reading this. It didn't really catch my attention, and I didn't get it. I don't want you to ...

    Feb 2, 2005
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Please Help Me...

    This sounds like something the Dresden Dolls would sing. Just has that air of Alice-down-the-rabbit-hole-ish thing going. What can I say, Soyala? You write beautifully. You felt it more then ...

    Jan 25, 2005
  • Short Story » Fantasy, General Re: Footsteps in new snow.

    I liked the last half of the introduction, it had a better flow and was a little less confusion. I ESPECIALLY loved the last paragraph, talking about the seasons. We ...

    Jan 12, 2005
  • Article / Essay » Review, General Re: The DaVinci Code

    It was interesting, but what a lot of people don't understand is that this book is FICTIONAL... there's a lot of chaos theory and just plain guesses, though he does ...

    Jan 5, 2005
  • Short Story » Romantic, General Re: Due to popular demand a Doki Doki follow-up

    I loved the sequal still, but I think I like it much better when you write from a guys perspective. You are a guy, aren't you? You better be, cause ...

    Dec 9, 2004
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Laying on the Floor

    *rolls in poetic goodness* I like. Suggestions? streched feline regal belly exposed Too busy. Too many things you want to convey in this line. Break it up and make it ...

    Dec 9, 2004
  • Short Story » Fantasy, General Re: The America Project

    First, a few spelling corrections: cigarrette still clenched between her lips Cigarette my waredrobe is comprised mainly of black clothing Wardrobe. for you to to take to Father Flannigan Delete ...

    Dec 6, 2004
  • Poetry » Narrative, General Re: Across The Dreams

    Niiice. I LOVE it when people write abot dreams. I've always had a fascination with them... Few suggestions (keep in mind that I'm a bad poet critic): The mist rose ...

    Dec 4, 2004
  • Poetry » Narrative, General Re: warning may offend- Brotherly Love

    Oops! I see I forgot to reply to this poem... my mistake... gomen... I think that, given the corrections that Avalon, Galatea and Nate suggested, this is going to be ...

    Dec 4, 2004
  • Short Story » Romantic, General Re: Doki Doki ~ Disclaimer: Rated R

    More! MORE! I demand more! I must say, this was very amusing and entertaining and all that jazz. I think that you really captured the whole awkward boy-thing... not that... ...

    Dec 3, 2004


Is anyone else desperately waiting to see themselves in the quote gen?
— TheCursedCat