User avatar

Tawsif

  • Other » Other, General Re: As I sit at my desk and write.

    You never cease to surprise me, PlainandSimple. I thought this was some kind of a flash fiction. But then I saw you told SMlocke that it's actually a beginning of ...

    Apr 15, 2020
  • Novel / Chapter » General, Dramatic Re: The Sticks [Chapter Six] - REVISED

    Hi, Green. I like this chapter. The embarrassing experience of Cas and Poet really touched me. I feel sorry for them now. Also, there was Anam interesting detail about Castle's ...

    Apr 15, 2020
  • Article / Essay » Other, General Re: I wish I hadn’t wished away my time

    It's always good to read essays that speak about the narrator's personal experience. And you did an excellent job here in expressing your thoughts and feelings. Well done! The essay ...

    Apr 13, 2020
  • Short Story » General, General Re: Heartbeat

    Hi, starlit mind. This was one of those stories that stand out to a reader. I was very much engaged into the story as I read, and it was a ...

    Apr 12, 2020
  • Short Story » Realistic, Teen Fiction Re: Bus Ride

    First of all, I actually wanted to give a full-length review, but somehow that comment got posted. Anyway, I'll review it now. I like the tone of the story. The ...

    Apr 12, 2020
  • Short Story » Horror, Supernatural Re: Don't Trust the Light

    I never was a big fan of fantasy but I like this story. So you've definitely done a good job. I like the main theme of the story. It is ...

    Apr 10, 2020
  • Novel / Chapter » General, Dramatic Re: The Sticks [Chapter Five] - REVISED

    Hi, Green. I'm reviewing you after a very long time. I'm really touched reading this chapter too. Frustrated too! I mean, why the hell does she have to be like ...

    Apr 7, 2020
  • Short Story » Spiritual, Other Re: Darkness

    This was a different sort of story. And I kind of liked it. The idea in this piece was very strong indeed. You portrayed the fear of darkness in the ...

    Apr 6, 2020
  • Short Story » Narrative, General Re: Outside the City Walls

    Wow! Wow, wow, wow! Amazing, I loved it. So far one of the best writings I've ever read in this site. I loved your words. The way you described the ...

    Mar 31, 2020
  • Short Story » Realistic, Other Re: To the man who lives in my closet...

    I loved reading this. It was short, meaningful, and provocative. Well done! There was a kind of new thing you introduced here. Normally these sort of characters (that closet-man) are ...

    Mar 30, 2020
  • Article / Essay » Romantic, Realistic Re: To All the Boys Who Never Texted Me Back: P.S. I Still Hate You

    Wow, unbelievable! This was fantastically honest. I loved howvyou used deep irony in your examples throughout this poece. Anyone with a heart would feel sympathetic reading this. And I'm a ...

    Mar 28, 2020
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, Romantic Re: Serendipity - chapter 2

    I really love the second chapter too. Well done! I particularly loved how you're developing the characters. Each and every character is coming alive with your description. And I think ...

    Mar 27, 2020
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, Romantic Re: Serendipity - chapter 1

    Okay, Cloudthing! A nice little beginning for your Novel 'Serendipity' (And that's a pretty interesting name, by the way), and I liked it! I like the narrator's tone. It's funny, ...

    Mar 23, 2020
  • Novel / Chapter » Mystery / Suspense, Dramatic Re: The Sticks [Chapter Three] - REVISED

    Oh dear Green, I love it! You really have a great talent of expressing the deep emotions, especially emotions of depression, of fictional characters. You'll go a long way, Green. ...

    Mar 12, 2020
  • Article / Essay » General, Other Re: My Essay on the Rise and Fall of Postwar Independent American Car Companies and Comparing Them To Tesla

    Wow, you're so much into cars, huh? I can't even believe it! This was pretty knowledgeable essay, no doubt. You can certainly intrigue car-lovers with this essay. But, just to ...

    Mar 12, 2020


We shall not cease from exploration, and the end of all our exploring will be to arrive where we started and know the place for the first time.
— T.S. Eliot