User avatar

Tawsif

  • Short Story » Narrative, Dramatic Re: Three Shots

    I was really touched reading this story. It had a sort of dramatic, suspenseful tone that kept me intrigued throughout. Well done! "No one was there to hold her hair ...

    Apr 28, 2020
  • Short Story » Realistic, Mystery / Suspense Re: ​Verex RACH

    Hi, ChrisDixon! I think this story needs a bit of proofreading. There are a number of typos which you'll be able to identify once you proofread the storu. Henry decided ...

    Apr 26, 2020
  • Short Story » Fantasy, Romantic Re: Stars don't change

    Hey there! It's Tawsif here for a review. I like the imagery you used throughout this story. You have a nice writing style. "they had asked Queen Spider about it ...

    Apr 25, 2020
  • Novel / Chapter » Dramatic, General Re: The Girl Behind the Smile Chapter 1

    Well, this started with a bang, when you say you're writing only for yourself and not for the readers. And it ended with another bang, the rape scene! Pretty interesting ...

    Apr 25, 2020
  • Short Story » General, General Re: You and Me

    Hey, I'm back again. Another lovely story to read. Usually these kind of stories are the other way round: people confessing about their childhood fears of monsters. But this story ...

    Apr 23, 2020
  • Other » Spiritual, Other Re: Unseen Scars

    Wow........ I loved to read this piece. Your sympathetic words surely will be an inspiration for those who are fighting with themselves to heal their pain. There's also a noble ...

    Apr 22, 2020
  • Short Story » Literature, General Re: The Seasons

    You've been admiring my works lately. This time it's my turn to admire yours. This was a really well-thought figurative story. I was fascinated by the way you have personalized ...

    Apr 22, 2020
  • Novel / Chapter » Action / Adventure, Teen Fiction Re: Corrupted Courage Chapter 4

    Another good chapter. I'm loving this novel, Vita. I reallyam. Once again you used brilliant imagery in this chapter. Your description is always so lovely because of that. But I'd ...

    Apr 21, 2020
  • Novel / Chapter » Action / Adventure, Teen Fiction Re: Corrupted Courage Chapter 3

    Quite a suspenseful novel this, I must say. You've done great so far! I love your imagery. You describe them so nicely and deeply, as I mentioned before. It gives ...

    Apr 20, 2020
  • Short Story » Realistic, Romantic Re: My Love

    Okay, this is probably a wedding scene, and you didn't mention it anywhere in the story. That's a pretty good job! Makes it more interesting to read. There's really nothing ...

    Apr 19, 2020
  • Novel / Chapter » Teen Fiction, Romantic Re: Cherry Blossom:Bonds Unforgotten -Prologue

    Okay, Dakhar. Brace yourself for your first review in YWC! A guy has a distant memory of a girl whom he probably left at an early age. This is a ...

    Apr 18, 2020
  • Novel / Chapter » Action / Adventure, Teen Fiction Re: Corrupted Courage Chapter 2

    Okay, another good chapter. Nothing much happened here. The MC took the criminals down in a car, made her first public appearance as a superhero, and then there's a massive ...

    Apr 18, 2020
  • Novel / Chapter » Teen Fiction, Action / Adventure Re: Corrupted Courage Chapter 1

    Okay, my first reaction after reading this: WHY THE HECK DIDN'T I READ THIS BEFORE, MAN? To be honest, I'm not a big fan of action/drama/adventure genre. That's why I ...

    Apr 18, 2020
  • Article / Essay » Realistic, Narrative Re: the notes of my times with covid-19

    COVID-19 is a relevant topic for writers in the current context. So I appreciate this effort of yours to share your ideas on how it feels to be trapped indoors. ...

    Apr 18, 2020
  • Short Story » Realistic, Dramatic Re: Lolo's Wake

    Hey, Xerphrox. It's Tawsif here for a review. I like your style. It's got gravity, some serious literary weight. I find it very engaging. But the only problem with this ...

    Apr 16, 2020


Work expands to fill the time available for its completion.
— C. Northcote Parkinson