User avatar

Talking_Pinata

  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Pain

    I do the same thing. I just *thinks* I guess you could say poop out words and see what happens. Great poem! Add some punctuation though! It'd help with flow.

    May 9, 2008
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Stare At The Road.

    Ah. It's an anxiety attack. I'll put that in the author's note. Thankyou for the comment!

    May 9, 2008
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Ms. Apt Diagnosis

    This? This was awesome.

    May 8, 2008
  • Short Story » General, General Re: I am Sixteen

    Wow. My jaw dropped at the last line. This was nice too. I love your writing. Wonderful job.

    May 8, 2008
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: Clinging to the ticking hands

    Wow. This is nice. And the first stanze made perfect sense to me. I loved this. you earn a star

    May 8, 2008
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: victims

    I agree. It was pretty good and you broke away from the uber cliche-ness I find in most poems! *gives you candy* On the other hand, the images could be ...

    May 8, 2008
  • Short Story » Fantasy, General Re: locked

    Ummm....thankyou? Haha.

    May 3, 2008
  • Short Story » Fantasy, General Re: locked

    Thankyou for the review! I've changed some things around according to what you've pointed out as mistakes or "nit-picks" Thankyou!

    May 3, 2008
  • Short Story » Fantasy, General Re: locked

    Thankyou for the review! I agree with what you said about the last bit. I'll get to reworking that as soon as possible! Thanks again!

    May 1, 2008
  • Short Story » Fantasy, General Re: locked

    So sorry. I want reviews cause I need them. So sorry for bumping. (and sorry AGAIN)

    May 1, 2008
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Fortnight

    Thankyou! You're critique is appreciated!

    Apr 27, 2008
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Fortnight

    thankyou for the compliment! That's more of the feeling I was intending, great job at figuring it out! XD

    Apr 26, 2008
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: Tiny Hands, Tiny Feet

    That was nice, I loved every bit of it, great work!

    Apr 26, 2008
  • Short Story » General, General Re: They told me to

    I have to say I agree with the people above, it is rather confusing as to what is going on...maybe write more and it helps to explain? Sorry for being ...

    Apr 26, 2008
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Bury Her Anyway

    Thankyou for the critiques but I won't be changing this poem as to the fact that some people really seem to enjoy it...! THANKYOU for the praise as well!

    Apr 26, 2008


There is nothing to fear from someone who shouts.
— Chinua Achebe, Things Fall Apart